The Catalyst / Medal of Honor Trailer

Nameless

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, it is a good song, but what we hear in this video is just a cut of the original song, made specially for the MOH trailer, I belive. And I hope that the full song is longer, than this one as the article says: "5:42". My first opinion was: "OMG its an electronic mess" but after a couple listening it become better for my ears just like the MTM songs.

I listened to about half of it but I decided to stop. I'm just going to wait. It's pointless. The thing sounded out of order as if pieces of the song were shuffled or moved around. And I've seen some people say it's been edited. That might be why. This is getting a bit tiring with all these different previews.

I'm still not putting down a final judgement until we get the full unedited 5 minute and 42 second song. Cause if I'm not mistaken, this trailer is missing 1 minute and 20 seconds of the song.

I listened to about half of it but I decided to stop. I'm just going to wait. It's pointless. The thing sounded out of order as if pieces of the song were shuffled or moved around. And I've seen some people say it's been edited. That might be why. This is getting a bit tiring with all these different previews.

I'm still not putting down a final judgement until we get the full unedited 5 minute and 42 second song. Cause if I'm not mistaken, this trailer is missing 1 minute and 20 seconds of the song.

Its not like its missing a interesting guitar solo, i think the missing part has some more unts unts unts and chester.

People stop lamenting !! Stop crying ! this is just for the trailer. tomorrow is the day . And still it's your choice of liking it or not . Everybody has his own taste :)

Don't worry be happy :P

You think the missing minute of the song is really going to change peoples opinion on it? You can get the general vibe of the song by this clip. Repetitive lyrics, vocal enhancements, tehcno like beat. Nothing mature about this. Very MEH.