Blackbirds out now!

Nameless

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sick of the soft stuff, they need to bring back the nu-metal. bitch at me if you must. Nothing special about this song, only part i really enjoyed was mike

LP was never nu-metal... that's just some pathetic excuse of a genre to categorize heavy artists who weren't quite metal.

Hi everybody! can you help me with the lyrics of "Blackbirds"? i'm working on the translation of this song to russian, and i need to lyrics of only one line:

...Like a beast(?)

(No idea what he's saying here..) - this is the line that i needed!

Speak from your gut like a rush of blood...

Maybe you can hear it well... if you can, please help me! Edited by ivan_astahov

IDK about heavy, but the song sampled the rapping bridge rather than the verses, which is a surefire way to misrepresent the song.

BTW, this reply box is completely broken. ugh.

I don't understand the people that are mad over this song not being heavy. Did the clip give you any hope or indication that is was going to be? Because it sure didn't to me.

I don't understand the people that are mad over this song not being heavy. Did the clip give you any hope or indication that is was going to be? Because it sure didn't to me.

i didnt think it was going to be heavy... but i didnt think it was going to be that meh... i only liked mikes part to be honest... but its an ok song... i just want to play the game

What a weird song. No intro, no outro, low sound quality parts... the beat and Mike's second "verse" are kinda cool, but that's about it. And I really think that this isn't the sixth string song in its original version, imo they changed it (for example by adding Mike's rapping). Sounds more like new album to me than MTM b-side.