January

hahninator

Yo.

Happy New Years, Merry Christmas, all that good stuff. I've been on a break from school for a while which is why I haven't been posting much on LPL recently. SO, this means I believe I should give you guys some updates; agree?

Well, first thing's first. LPL 4.0 is looking just damn awesome. What's the holdup? For once I can say ME, haha. We've got actually most all of it done - now we're at a point where I personally need to go back through every show, make sure the setlist notes/show notes are all right, etc...as well as finish a few cool pages (downloads and such). So the holdup would be me on break from school for almost a month (meaning my CPU is at college while I'm at home) but the good news is I'm returning Wednesday. Business time!

Well, I was about to also make a dramatic news post right before Christmas saying THE exclusive wasn't coming (WTF, right?). Yes, it seems through all this stuff we went through, we got fucked in the end on it. It's a long story short but hey, shit happens. I would like to tell you what show it was but I don't want to ruin it in case somehow we end up getting it. What's really good about this is how I DIDN'T post about it because 2 days later I was informed of ANOTHER exclusive. Yes it's something I and a few others had to buy as well (remember She Couldn't, lol?) but the EXTREMELY good news is that it's shipping to us tomorrow morning, meaning we should have it in like a week?! It's also a show, yes. But something really really cool. Maaaybe not as insane as the first one but prettttttty close.

And lastly, it's JANUARY. January you say? Yes, January means two things. One, the NEW LINKIN PARK SONG on the iPod game is dropping soon. Great! I hope we get some info on that very shortly. The next thing it means is the new DSP's will be available this month (see: everything from 2007-2009 as far as I know?).

Who's excited?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January - LP game with new song, older DSPs, and new upcoming exclusive! So far this year is starting out good.

Starting now until the end of the June (If the new LP album comes out before then) we should have a new LP album somewhere in the range of 177 days. Hoping for less but who knows. XD

Edited by Red_Zero

I would like to tell you what show it was but I don't want to ruin it in case somehow we end up getting it.

Tell us what show! If it really is that exclusive I doubt you'll ever get it....but if so and we know what show it is it would still be a surprise if someday there is a newspost with a tinny dl link to the biggest exclusive ever. Without any announcement.. ^^

I would stop announcing things like the other exclusive which is shipping to you tomorrow...maybe this one will also never see the light of the day.....

Good to hear sth about LPL4.0.....

All the teasing of exclusives is getting old. I love this site and appreciate all the work you guys do, but please stop baiting us. Let us know what you're working on, if you don't end up getting it no onw is going to complain. We get plenty of stuff from you guys at no cost to us. I consider whatever we get here to be a bonus.

Ah thats a Damn shame about the big exclusive. I hope we'll get it someday.

I kinda do wish to know what it was; 'cause if it isn't a Xero or HT show I really can't think of anything else it could be that would be even bigger than that.

It'd be really cool to hear the infamous soundcheck show (credit to LPFuse.co.uk) where "my own summer/A.06" & the "lying from you" instrumental where from.

But congrats for LPL doing as best as they can to get us another exclusive! Lets hope nothing holds this one up!

Now I think that we should stop announcing anything ahead of time.

Such as LPL 4.0, any exclusives coming sometime soon, or anything else that's not 100% going to happen.

BTW, we could've moved to LPL Wide long time ago, if somebody didn't say to me that we're going to move to LPL 4.0 in a week or so, which still hasn't happened, and nobody exactly knows when it is going to happen....

I'm probably disappointed a little bit with all this stuff.......

Yo!

I'm pretty excited. Lookin forward for the exclusives, you never let us down my boys!!

Now I think that we should stop announcing anything ahead of time.

Such as LPL 4.0, any exclusives coming sometime soon, or anything else that's not 100% going to happen.

BTW, we could've moved to LPL Wide long time ago, if somebody didn't say to me that we're going to move to LPL 4.0 in a week or so, which still hasn't happened, and nobody exactly knows when it is going to happen....

I'm probably disappointed a little bit with all this stuff.......

ouch! You're damn right. I hope at least one of the very big shits will come to us since we're waitin for those a long time!!