Out Of Ashes 30 Sec. Samples!

LPxDC

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, awesome.

I'm definitely excited for Too Late, Let Down (although I think I'll end up liking the version they played in '05 better), Condemned,

You know what, I'm going to enjoy the whole album most likely. I'm sure these songs will grow on a lot of people who have shrugged them off so far... I'll just wait for it.

Wow....every song sounds fucking amazing. I'm so excited right now it's insane. I think Condemned sounds heavy as hell which is awesome. Too Late sounds awesome. The only one I'm not really feeling is End Of The World...

Btw, was give me your love written for Talinda?

Yup.

Edited by Geki

Wow, I love End of the world :D and Condemned <33

Can't wait to hear the album :)

Btw, was give me your love written for Talinda?

for Talinda, yes, she said in twitter

<<"Give me your name" is the song he wrote and recorded for our wedding. We danced our first dance to it.It's the perfect wedding song>>

for Talinda, yes, she said in twitter

<<"Give me your name" is the song he wrote and recorded for our wedding. We danced our first dance to it.It's the perfect wedding song>>

Oh okay Thanks

Maybe its useful to add the tracklist, for those who are interested:

• FIRE
  • CRAWL BACK IN
  • TOO LATE
  • INSIDE OF ME
  • LET DOWN
  • GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
  • MY SUFFERING
  • CONDEMNED
  • INTO YOU
  • END OF THE WORLD
  • WALKING IN CIRCLES
  • IN THE DARKNESS

Only song I'm not really in to is Crawl Back In. Compared to the other songs it sounds like it was made specifically to be the lead single. Too Late doesn't jump out at me either.

The rest sound great. I want to call the entire album a pop-rock album but that doesn't sound quite accurate. A lot of punkish stuff and soft alternative too.

Only song I'm not really in to is Crawl Back In. Compared to the other songs it sounds like it was made specifically to be the lead single. Too Late doesn't jump out at me either.

The rest sound great. I want to call the entire album a pop-rock album but that doesn't sound quite accurate. A lot of punkish stuff and soft alternative too.

Yeah crawl back in is my least favourite song on the album, but its still "good".

I dont think you can label the album its a mix of everything lol