Out Of Ashes 30 Sec. Samples!

LPxDC

I think Too Late might be the best song on the album next to Walking In Circles and In The Darkness to be honest. The chorus that's in the new DBSTV sounds really awesome. I can't wait to hear the album in full...I've calmed down a bit about the leak. If worse comes to worse we will have it in 4 days so I'm not that worried.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Let Down the best, Fire the second, Too Late the third. It has the best (I think) electronic backgrounds and electric guitars that matched the intensity of the whole song.

Chester doesn't seem to mind the leak. Imagine! 5 songs freely loose on the Internet, 100% complete.

i thought there was only 4 tracks on the net fire. crawl back in. my suffering.in side of me. whats the other one then

I think if Chester released a 10 song album like he said he was going to originally, and if it was 2005, this would be the tracklisting:

01. Morning After

02. Let Down

03. Walking In Circles

04. My Suffering

05. Condemned

06. Inside Of Me

07. Fire

08. Crawl Back In

09. Too Late

10. End Of The World

However, I don't think it would have been as good. I'm just bored. I think the love songs are some of the best on the album actually. In The Darkness <3