Out Of Ashes 30 Sec. Samples!

LPxDC

Ive already heard Let Down and WIC a fair few times so Im more pumped about the new stuff here.

In The Darkness sounds just like WIC in that it isn't completely layered vocals everywhere, it sorta retains the feel of the awesome live version we have.

Too Late sounds ace, and surprisingly, Give Me Your Name and Into You both sound amazing, Into You sounds one of the best songs on the album !

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive already heard Let Down and WIC a fair few times so Im more pumped about the new stuff here.

In The Darkness sounds just like WIC in that it isn't completely layered vocals everywhere, it sorta retains the feel of the awesome live version we have.

Too Late sounds ace, and surprisingly, Give Me Your Name and Into You both sound amazing, Into You sounds one of the best songs on the album !

A German shop has 30 second samples of all the songs on the album! Check it out here.

Thanks to user "elpi" !

What do you guys think? Maybe someone should rip them in case they get taken down?

Edit by Nameless: downloaded and ordered with tags and album cover, download the archive HERE

01. Fire

02. Crawl Back In

03. Too Late

04. Inside Of Me

05. Let Down

06. Give Me Your Name

07. My Suffering

08. Condemned

09. Into You

10. End Of The World

11. Walking In Circles

12. In The Darkness

Awesome, awesome!!! The album rocks!!!! Can't wait!!!! :rolleyes: DBS did a great work!!!!

my flight is in the morning. Looking to gamble and catch the DBS show on the 1st =) Very excited. I'll try to keep someone here updated with a possible setlist from my phone if its possible. Have fun all.

Twitter -> SMS update. simple :)

thanks for the download link let down is going 2 be cool 2 hear as a studio version

ans i cant wait 4 morning after and btw does any1 have a high quality of the live version acoustic where chester explains that he wrote the song in the 'bath with a fucking guitar'

thanks this album is going 2 be sic!

Here are also clips, but unfortunately they are the same.

Btw, has this promo video here already came up somewhere before?

Yeah, the promo video was posted a while ago, but I'm not sure if everyone has seen that so thanks for sharing. I hope we get different clips soon...or it leaks. :lol: