Inside Of Me!

Nameless

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nu-metal is rap and rock. It's more defined that it's rap and rock "influences" combined. This is why Korn was considered nu-metal because of the hip-hop style drumbeats combined with the heavy guitar. Public Enemy and Anthrax are considered to be the forefathers of nu-metal.

I meant I like listening to rap and then I like listening to rock, not so much mixed although it can work. I don't listen to any nu-metal bands so don't put that label on me.

oh calm down. It's not like your life would be in dire peril if it was fake or not. Don't be so dramatic

Lol sorry it's late and I'm tired. And still like I've been waiting for this album for quite a long time, it's not a great feeling to get your hopes up like that then be disappointed.

Yea if anyone has it ripped PM me please.

Edit - Decent song I guess. Not my fav though. I'm still loving Let Down (Acoustic) version. Hope the studio version doesn't suck.

Sent you a link.

(got rip from russia 'nough said)

Fuckin' rocks! Amazing song, amazing lyrics, amazing Chaz! Love it. DBS don't have a weak song so far... :)

AND LP IZ THA BEST BAND IN THA WORLD!!!!!11111111

sorry, this had to be ;). i respect your opinion :).

song is the best so far (and by far), pretty cool i would say.