Inside Of Me!

Nameless

my least fav dbs song so far my fav is my suffering. they made it sound like this song was super awsome its not its sounds like green day in the intro its to short the verses are weak its poppy and like some one said lyrics are like given up. chester said he did dbs cose the lyrics he has writen didint suit lp so far to me the lyrics would have been fine in lp songs if made better cose there weak. this hole thing is just pointless and a wast of time when he could be putting all his effert into lp mide you they only need chester for his voice the rest of the band are the talent

Edited by sian18

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an okay song. Best riff until now, all though that dosn't say much.

The people talking about auto tune are wrong, you can easily get vocals in tune today and it's impossible to hear. That, people, is called an effect.

Though, I don't like the sound of it either. And I'm not saying they havn't used auto tune, but that's definitely not what you're hearing.

I wish we had the song in better quality than the myspace version...it sucks. I guess we'll have to wait for the CD.

EDIT: It's kind of annoying to read ''the lyrics are horrible, etc.'' on here, so I figured I'd post what another person said which I completely understand and agree with.

''The lyrics are personal, not the Bennoda universal-feeling-applicable-to-anyone-and-everyone. These are purely Chester’s songs, songs about his life, his feelings, his divorce, his new wife and even making love...certainly not something found on a Linkin Park album.''

Every single song on this album is personal to Chester, the lyrics mean something to him. Here's a quote from the man himself. ''These are very much my songs, my words, my melodies''. Just because you can't relate to the lyrics doesn't mean they suck...I don't think Chester ever tried to make an album to impress critics and annoying criticy fans. He just put together a collection of songs straight from his heart and released an album of those songs. For example, Chester said that 'Give Me Your Name' was written for his wedding song and it was the most important song he has ever written. I'm sure when everyone here hears the song people are going to say that it's cheesy or it sucks, or LP could write better, etc. Do you think Chester cares at all what you think? He wrote the song for his fucking wedding, he wrote it for the woman he loves more than anything. I hate when people criticize things like that, it really fucking annoys me. You don't have to like the lyrics but don't say that they suck, because they don't at all.

Edited by Geki

Well, isn't it obvious?

People are haters, lol. :P

The lyrics are fine and anybody who is calling this "Given Up part 2" is obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. :blink:

And anyone who thinks that the lyrics/music on this album is weak are obviously not Linkin Park fans for overly obvious reasons that I don't need to state, haha...

Green Day? Auto-tune? lmao... honestly...

I wish we had the song in better quality than the myspace version...it sucks. I guess we'll have to wait for the CD.

EDIT: It's kind of annoying to read ''the lyrics are horrible, etc.'' on here, so I figured I'd post what another person said which I completely understand and agree with.

''The lyrics are personal, not the Bennoda universal-feeling-applicable-to-anyone-and-everyone. These are purely Chester’s songs, songs about his life, his feelings, his divorce, his new wife and even making love...certainly not something found on a Linkin Park album.''

Every single song on this album is personal to Chester, the lyrics mean something to him. Here's a quote from the man himself. ''These are very much my songs, my words, my melodies''. Just because you can't relate to the lyrics doesn't mean they suck...I don't think Chester ever tried to make an album to impress critics and annoying criticy fans. He just put together a collection of songs straight from his heart and released an album of those songs. For example, Chester said that 'Give Me Your Name' was written for his wedding song and it was the most important song he has ever written. I'm sure when everyone here hears the song people are going to say that it's cheesy or it sucks, or LP could write better, etc. Do you think Chester cares at all what you think? He wrote the song for his fucking wedding, he wrote it for the woman he loves more than anything. I hate when people criticize things like that, it really fucking annoys me. You don't have to like the lyrics but don't say that they suck, because they don't at all.

yeah and im sure he released the album just for him self not to make money or cose mike did a solo band so he tourt he would try it out. and im sorry but he should keep his wedding song to himself i dont wanna hear about how much he loves his wife im not a linkin lady i dont care about his wife i care about good music like i love my suffering and fire but this is just a short song i think it feels like its building up to somthink then ends way to soon. if it would have had more to it like maybe turning it into a 4:00 min song would have worked great but the song is still catchy but lyrics are weak in this one song so far Edited by sian18

yeah and im sure he released the album just for him self not to make money or cose mike did a solo band so he tourt he would try it out. and im sorry but he should keep his wedding song to himself i dont wanna hear about how much he loves his wife im not a linkin lady i dont care about his wife i care about good music like i love my suffering and fire but this is just a short song i think it feels like its building up to somthink then ends way to soon. if it would have had more to it like maybe turning it into a 4:00 min song would have worked great

Yeah and I'm sure Chester really cares if you, of all people, want to hear his wedding song or not, lol.

:huh:

Wait... You've actually heard that song in question, right?

And Chester makes more than enough money with LP, so I'm sure there was some eagerness just to get his songs out there and have fun with it... I'd speculate money is one of the least of his worries with DBS.

You don't have to like the lyrics but don't say that they suck, because they don't at all.

Thats your opinion

And the whole line

What The Hell Is Wrong With Me

Sounds just like

Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me

sounds rehashed to be honest. Anybody who calls me crazy is in serious denial. Im not one to criticize anything any member of LP comes out but this song could have been done better.

Well, isn't it obvious?

People are haters, lol. :P

The lyrics are fine and anybody who is calling this "Given Up part 2" is obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. :blink:

And anyone who thinks that the lyrics/music on this album is weak are obviously not Linkin Park fans for overly obvious reasons that I don't need to state, haha...

Green Day? Auto-tune? lmao... honestly...

And if you dont like my opinion thats fine but dont call me stupid or mental because of what i think. Thank you very much. How the fuck can you say im not a linkin park fan because i dont like one song's lyrics? How ignorant do you sound?

Yeah and I'm sure Chester really cares if you, of all people, want to hear his wedding song or not, lol.

:huh:

Wait... You've actually heard that song in question, right?

And Chester makes more than enough money with LP, so I'm sure there was some eagerness just to get his songs out there and have fun with it... I'd speculate money is one of the least of his worries with DBS.

no i haven't herd the song but my friend got to review it and described the album and that song to me and i don't like soppy songs so i know a song written for his wedding day I'm not going to like. thats my option on it all and i don't care whether u disagree or agree with me just like I'm sure i like some band you would call rubbish or lyrically poor witch is fine Cos thats Ur option on it

Edited by sian18

yeah and im sure he released the album just for him self not to make money or cose mike did a solo band so he tourt he would try it out. and im sorry but he should keep his wedding song to himself i dont wanna hear about how much he loves his wife im not a linkin lady i dont care about his wife i care about good music like i love my suffering and fire but this is just a short song i think it feels like its building up to somthink then ends way to soon. if it would have had more to it like maybe turning it into a 4:00 min song would have worked great but the song is still catchy but lyrics are weak in this one song so far

He has the right to write about whatever he wants

EDIT: HybridThe0ry97

Great point. Chester doesn't worry about if LP or DBS make money, he does music because he loves it. It's his passion in life. Whoever makes music for the paycheck isn't really a musician IMO. :lol: You honestly believe Chester cares about how much this album sells?

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

I've seen you defend DBS a lot, and I usually agree with you in that I also love the music so far, but I also agree with anyone else who can find things they think are flaws in that music.

If Chester doesn't care about what they think, you don't have to be his defense. It almost makes it sound like you're defending yourself because you like the music so much and you feel bad that other people aren't feeling it the same way.

And for whoever you quoted, if you don't think all of the songs that have been released thus far can't be applied to just about anyone in the world you're being naive. That doesn't mean people can't appreciate the message anyway, which I do especially for Fire, so I agree that just saying BLARG THE LYRICS SUX is a bit childish. And I really do want to hear Give Me Your Name because it seems like there would be a lot of emotion in that song (and not all emotions are sad/angry, LP fans :P )

So this was my very long-winded way of saying there's no clear cut right or wrong here.

Edited by Xero21

sounds like given up? :blink: I don't think so...

I like the song. It has a style I heard before in many other songs from other bands and I always thought.....would be great if LP does a song like that. Now I get the song from DBS =)

I guess nobody understands me now lol

Nice song, better than My Suffering.

best DBS track yet! straight up rock, its awesome. some of you are way too critical

and im glad it sounds like given up, seeing as though that was the best track off MTM

I dont understand why would you? Id rather hear something that sounds completely different then something rehashed...

just a random thought - me too used to consider DBS songs a lil bit poppish, but thats becoz i listen to heavy rock music too much...and sometimes there's a remedy found lol - when i have a "lucky" chance to listen to real cheap pop radio wave for 6-8 hours in a row with advertising of pills for better hard-on every 15 minutes and after that come back to such stuff as DBS awwwwwww this sounds 100% awesome rock! try for a change

at the moment i like all 8 songs that i have ^_^

You're a fucking idiot. He can write about whatever the fuck he wants, if you don't want to hear it, don't fucking listen to it. Are you really that stupid? :blink:

Great point. Chester doesn't worry about if LP or DBS make money, he does music because he loves it. It's his passion in life. Whoever makes music for the paycheck isn't really a musician IMO. :lol: You honestly believe Chester cares about how much this album sells?

well aparently everyone is stuped or a idiot cose they dont agree with what you say just cose i dont wanna hear whats your name dosint meen im a idiot and im planing on not listening to it and i know that other ppl will probaly like the song and others wont its no big deal not everone one in life is gonna agree with you thats the hole point of ppl having there own option

Edited by sian18