PeppePark

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, linkindan said:

If this was a close up of the wall, I’d 100% be on this

I love it, but not enough to spend half the price of the album on it

I've always wanted a LP deck since I saw the one on Frat Party back in the day lol. The one for HT20 is calling me though so im.noy sure if I'll get this, but I'd like too. End of March is my bday, so let it flow haha

Hard for me to fully enjoy the song knowing the video wasn't 100% human made and could've been so much more impressive and engaging without this extremely obvious not perfect or even decent tech on it with handrawn digital or traditional animation, but still, video aside, I'm finally glad to hear a brand new 'never heard' before demo from that era that wasn't from a finished song.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

38 minutes ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Hard for me to fully enjoy the song knowing the video wasn't 100% human made and could've been so much more impressive and engaging without this extremely obvious not perfect or even decent tech on it with handrawn digital or traditional animation, but still, video aside, I'm finally glad to hear a brand new 'never heard' before demo from that era that wasn't from a finished song.

Can't you just imagine it wasn't AI generated?

52 minutes ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

nahhh, if they didnt tell it's an AI, surely you gonna enjoy every single bit. but you've set your mind to hate any AI/NFT related, that's why it's hard for you to enjoy. it's a music video, just enjoy it.

I think the video was great. It fit the lyrics and it’s not like the direction was purely made by ai but by real people. It’s kinda like the newest Netflix anime that Wit Studio created. 
I don’t know how else they would’ve created a video in this direction without Ai. Creating a fully drawn animated video BTH style nowadays they probably wouldn’t have gotten the budget and time for it imo since we didn’t get a real music video in a long time. 

6 hours ago, gorast said:

After a few listens, the way I would describe how I feel is "intrigued." Kind of hard to place my feelings - it's really great to hear any unreleased Chester vocals, and he's in great form here, of course. Maybe it's the novelty of this song being unreleased, but something feels a little more experimental than the "softer" songs that made the cut for Meteora - I can maybe picture this in the track list, but as it stands, I wouldn't sub anything out for it. Think the band made the right call leaving this one off.

It does make me wonder, though, why they never issued any of these proper b-sides on the singles. I know the practice was already falling out of favor by 2003, but were they really going to just leave these in the vault forever?

In any case, it's just really great to hear this at all. I can't wait for the rest.

If Chester hadn't passed away and business stayed as usual, they'd probably issued Lost on some LPU anniversary CD, like LPU20 or something like that. 

3 hours ago, Stranger said:

500k views in 6 hours for LOST! 🥳

Here's a breakdown of what I saw Lost Music Video:

-The White Rabbit (anime series)

But here's the important and interesting part:

-Live In Texas

-Breaking The Habit Music Video

-The Making Of Breaking The Habit (or is it called Behind The Scenes - Breaking The Habit)

-The Art Of Meteora

-The Making Of Meteora

-New Divide Music Video

-Somewhere I Belong Music Video

Another Interesting part: at the end of the video, you'll see the band members like theres multiple stars, there's a reference of MTM Album alternative cover, just like this:

http://linkinpedia.com/images/2/2b/MTM_Alt_5.jpg

Edited by AJ93

There are extracts of an interview with Mike (found it in the New York Times), where it's revealed that "Fighting Myself" and "More the Victim" are also near completed songs.

Mike finished the mixing of "Fighting Myself" last year, while "More the Victim" is a demo near completion. Each of them would display a different side of the band. Cool Stuff!

4 minutes ago, Qwerty18 said:

There are extracts of an interview with Mike (found it in the New York Times), where it's revealed that "Fighting Myself" and "More the Victim" are also near completed songs.

Mike finished the mixing of "Fighting Myself" last year, while "More the Victim" is a demo near completion. Each of them would display a different side of the band. Cool Stuff!

Where are these extracts of the interview on New York Times?

39 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

It deserves to be on first places in every single chart. This one song beats all those pop Cyrus/Bieber type shits floating on radio stations.

Ok boomer. I mean I also would like the song to succeed and everything but the whole "Current radio music is shit compared to what we had back in our times" thing is so bad.

1 minute ago, Coizu said:

Ok boomer. I mean I also would like the song to succeed and everything but the whole "Current radio music is shit compared to what we had back in our times" thing is so bad.

yes, kinda remind me of how MTV stopped play every music video genre (except pop musicians like lady gaga, bieber, katy perry etc).