Linkin Park - Lost | Out February 10, 2023

PeppePark

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, martinez said:

I didn't have any expectations, I didn't set my mind like "oh this gonna be awesome song" or "it's gonna be one of those demos that nobody gives a shit".

After listening to the song a few times, unfortunately I have to say that the whole song of how it sounds it's not interesting for me to continue to listening to it. Sorry guys but, I don't like it.

I don't like that poppy intro before the guitars, I don't like the verses of how Chester is singing them, I think the bridge is one of the worst one they've ever came up with (in both music and vocals), I don't like how the song ends after final chorus. The only thing I like is chorus.

That's just my opinion, for some of you the song might be fucking awesome, for me other demos might be like that, we will see :)

Yes, it's your opinion. For me, right now is this song better than any of OML song. And I still haven't hear full version.

I’m a little disappointed about the AI generated music video stuff, mostly cause of the ethical issues surrounding how AI art is created.

It would have been cooler if they ended up actually using a studio for the anime-inspired bits. The video still looks cool though. 

The roll out for this almost feels like a proper single roll out, rather than what we got for She Couldn’t for example, which is exciting! I’m happy we’re getting such a massive rollout.

3 hours ago, martinez said:

I don't like that poppy intro before the guitars, I don't like the verses of how Chester is singing them, I think the bridge is one of the worst one they've ever came up with (in both music and vocals), I don't like how the song ends after final chorus. The only thing I like is chorus.

Well? Do you at least have the lyrics lol

This song is nostalgic, that's it.
Very formulaic, easy to see why it didn't make the cut.

Some of it, don't know why, reminds me of NOT ALONE.

Nonetheless, it's a great experience listening to oldnew LP material.

I loved the beggining of the second verse, it's a Chester we've never heard before. Ge sings "but i'm tired" and you can really feel it in his voice.

Thanks LP for allowing us to hear a little more Chester stuff ❤️

8 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

Yeah, VPN then just search Linkin Park Lost on youtube, there you'll see an audio version 

Not having any luck with the VPN's, or they don't have New Zealand or its premium. I'm using my cellphone btw

1 minute ago, jopevc said:

Not having any luck with the VPN's, or they don't have New Zealand or its premium. I'm using my cellphone btw

Use tunnelbear, that's the one I used. I'm pretty sure you can use New Zealand for free in that app

Just now, jopevc said:

Neither do I, even using a specific New Zealand Server, there's nothing on Youtube ;(

@vinifeijo Are you from Brazil right? How did you listened?

I love how cinematic the song is, and Chester delivery throughout the song. There is really a sense of vulnerability in the verses.

Hopefully the song gets its fair bit of attention and radio airplay. That would be really cool, somehow.

Just listened to the full track.
It sounds very bright, in my opinion it is very different from the rest of the tracks on the album both in sound and mood. I think this track would fit perfectly into some album in 2005 (a little more poppy than Meteora, if of course there was one).

Glad to hear new music with Chester.

I feel like this is what the band thought LIVING THINGS sounded like.

If this was on LT and the rest of the album was mixed similarly, it would have been in the top 3 songs on the album.

It’s definitely not a Meteora song, 100% would have cut it too, but it’s not a bad song either.