Mike Shinoda #HybridTheory20 Unboxing Video

LPLStaff

4 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

Idk if someone has already noted this, but it strikes me as weird that there's no live version of Reading My Eyes in the release. Seems like if they were gonna include the Mark Xero version, they would also treat fans who are hearing it for the first time to hearing Chester's take on it live.

I thought about that too. Considering we're Getting the live version of High Voltage. But we're also not getting Pushing me Away (Live piano version) either. So i guess as both were performed in 2006 they don't "fit" in the HT album cycle window.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

Idk if someone has already noted this, but it strikes me as weird that there's no live version of Reading My Eyes in the release. Seems like if they were gonna include the Mark Xero version, they would also treat fans who are hearing it for the first time to hearing Chester's take on it live.

They included only tracks released (B-Side Rarities) or recorded (LPU Rarities) in 1997 - 2002 (Hybrid Theory sessions and touring cycle). Reading My Eyes was performed and released in 2006.

20 hours ago, YRQRM0 said:

wouldn't be surprised if they include it in a Meteora/MTM boxset since it was on LPU 6

1 hour ago, Hybridtheory said:

I have a question, I don't know if anyone here could tell me.

I bought the Deluxe edition version

on the website it says that we will have access to download the content.
will DVD's also be available for download?

I think will be an audio download.

I'm not sire if the audio rip of the DVDs will be avaiale or not

1 hour ago, Hybridtheory said:

I don’t think so

5 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

I think someone will rip the DVDs. Just give them one hour after the release 😂

13 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

It's probably the Zomba version (or similar). I doubt they put anything actually from the Xero tape on there.

I literally just now realized that you are that guy that made that one Scars On Broadway/Serj Tankian mashup, I saw in my YouTube recommended about 4 years ago. Wow.

3 hours ago, YRQRM0 said:

I had no idea Reading My Eyes was performed in 2006, I assumed it must have been pre-meteora for them to put it in the set. TIL

RME was originally on the setlist for Road to Revolution. I'm still sad we missed out on that song being performed for the DVD.

2 hours ago, Justin said:

RME was originally on the setlist for Road to Revolution. I'm still sad we missed out on that song being performed for the DVD.

That sucks, same with them dropping it from the setlist for the Project Revolution US tour.

It really annoying cause RME is my fav song by the band

When Mike said about Mark's vocals on those tunes. I was half thinking that he might have forgotten which ones where Chester and Mark as he does with dating material from that period. It's hard when they 1. Did a lot of demos in that period and potentially didn't add dates to the files. 2. It's a long time ago in terms of material, think about how much material is created for each album and also recycled for the next album.

21 minutes ago, deanowardust said:

When Mike said about Mark's vocals on those tunes. I was half thinking that he might have forgotten which ones where Chester and Mark as he does with dating material from that period. It's hard when they 1. Did a lot of demos in that period and potentially didn't add dates to the files. 2. It's a long time ago in terms of material, think about how much material is created for each album and also recycled for the next album.

yes especially HT and Meteora eras, it would be pretty easy to get confused, it's not like THP and OML lol