#InvisibleLP Lyric Video

hahninator

Linkin Park has just released Invisible to Spotify, iTunes and more. They have also debuted a new lyric video for the song.

Lyrics:

[Verse 1]
I've got an aching head
Echoes and buzzing noises
I know the words we said
But wish I could've turned our voices down
This is not black and white
Only organize confusion
I'm just trying to get it right
And in spite of all I should've done
[Pre-Hook]
I was not mad at you
I was not trying to tear you down
The words that I could've used
I was too scared to say out loud
If I cannot break your fall
I'll pick you up right off the ground
If you felt invisible, I won't let you feel that now
[Hook]
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
[Verse 2]
You didn't get your way
And it's an empty feeling
You've got a lot to say
And you just want to know you're being heard
But this is not black and white
There are no clear solutions
[Pre-Hook]
I was not mad at you
[Hook]
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
[bridge]
This is not black and white
There are no clear solutions
[Pre-Hook]
I was not mad at you
[Hook]
Invisible
What do you think about the song? How does it compare to the rest of One More Light so far for you?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, the lyrics videos are very nice, I don't get why didn't use that style for the Heavy lyric video.

About the song, its okay, nothing more, nothing less. It has the same amount of pop as Heavy (I'd say even more).

You can clearly hear that this song is written by pop song writers, which is something I hope for the next album they wont be doing anymore. I really like Heavy right now, but I know LP can make MUCH better 'pop' songs. I was hoping for songs like Primo, Chance of Rain, Pretend to Be, What we dont know etc. Those are amazing, and they are demo's (with Primo being the best demo they have ever released in my opinion.

Curious to hear the other songs off the album now.

It's not bad but it's not amazing either. Like with Battle Symphony, I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to this. It's pretty forgettable to me. I've listened to it twice now and I'm already tired of it. There's nothing that really grabs me or stands out about this song. It's just there.

I hope there's more tracks like Talking to Myself on the album. That's far and away my favorite so far. That guitar melody is infectious.

As far as the live show goes, I'm concerned that too many songs with this pace will kill a lot of the energy.

Another meh song. Don't hate it, but I'll probably only listen to it whenever I listen to the album from beginning to end.

Also, I'd like to know why Mike hates a real snare sound so much. As a drummer, it drives me nuts that everything that Rob plays on an acoustic kit ends up sounding like a beat Mike could have just programmed.

Well. The song is, as some of you already said, not very bad, but not very good either. It's below average for Linkin Park for sure, but less annoying than Heavy or BS.

Also I want to say, this is probably the first album where I think Mike sings better than Chester. 8 years ago, I never thought I ever would say this.

As a drummer, it drives me nuts that everything that Rob plays on an acoustic kit ends up sounding like a beat Mike could have just programmed.

The live performances are getting interesting for me to watch when it comes to the drums. Buenos Aires and Santiago are what I'm talking about. First, you'll see so much of the new songs is sampled from backing vocals all over to a lot of the drums. I can't tell if Rob's kit is actually ON (like in the PA mix) on some of the new tracks. Not talking about Heavy. Check out Good Goodbye.

The sampled drums on BTH are incredibly loud in the mix now compared to past years. The sampled stuff you hear in Drawing. I don't know if I can even hear Rob at all on that song now.

Song is good, but I think Mike sounds awesome on it. Amazing how much stronger/different his vocals sound on this compared to No Roads Left.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the instrumental part of the song sounds similar to that beat Mike made on the Linkin Log a couple years ago?

... but I know LP can make MUCH better 'pop' songs. I was hoping for songs like Primo, Chance of Rain, Pretend to Be, What we dont know etc. Those are amazing, and they are demo's (with Primo being the best demo they have ever released in my opinion....

This ! ! !, I was thinking about it last night, the OML songs they've released so far are ok, I like them, but they could have done something way better like those demo's.