LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I saw that, and I think it's bullshit! Just like Mark said, what the fuck does that even mean. I would totally spill the info if I went there.

Yeah no offense, but that's one of the worst statements I've ever heard lol. Nothing to do with LPA, obviously LPA didn't make up that statement and post it...someone said it to whoever their rep was at the Meetup I'm sure. But "let's use big words to convey no message."

Community has been in the LPU since day 1. Sustainability....? Eco friendly products? Or cool products? That could mean a million things. Technology?

Yeah no offense, but that's one of the worst statements I've ever heard lol. Nothing to do with LPA, obviously LPA didn't make up that statement and post it...someone said it to whoever their rep was at the Meetup I'm sure. But "let's use big words to convey no message."

Community has been in the LPU since day 1. Sustainability....? Eco friendly products? Or cool products? That could mean a million things. Technology?

You didn't got the point. Community=Instagram=Picture, Sustainability=Build XYXY=Board, Technology=Combine two things (or more) to one..

So look for Pictureboard.

/bullshit

I sink it will be very amazing! My friends from Rassia wait for the great LPU. They says that every new LP album is becoming worse and worse, but every new LPU is getting better. I disagree! Both this album have own place in life of every soldier. I`m ready for the next LPU. We already seen first demo - Primo. IMHO, this version is really better than original. What about "Change"? Now it`s big mistery for me. Anyway, it will be fun, just becouse it`s Linkin Park ^_^

I don't think it will go live at midnight.. LPU11 went live at midnight and that was awesome, but LPU12 went live during the day sometime. I think 2 PM EST for me. But I can't wait to see the track listing and hear the demos. Going to be epic. Once it goes live, everyone will know, trust me.

I don't think it will go live at midnight.. LPU11 went live at midnight and that was awesome, but LPU12 went live during the day sometime. I think 2 PM EST for me. But I can't wait to see the track listing and hear the demos. Going to be epic. Once it goes live, everyone will know, trust me.

I know man and the best part of that is we lose the bet and we have to chance the avatar :lol:

I hosted the Chicago meetup & told the LPUers there news about LPUXIII.

LPUXIII has 3 themes which is what LPA tweeted about. I gave details about each of those themes...BIG details. It was LPA's decision not to give more info about it. It makes the fanbase go a little wild while making them wonder "what the fuck does that even mean."

I was told not to tell anyone else the details so I won't.

Feel free to ask anyone else who attended... Or just wait 1-24 hours depending on your timezone!

>:)

It's going to be a very great year of LPU. I can already tell...

P.S. you guys are right about one of the things discussed above ... But there's more to it... (Muahahaha)

Edited by irene_k

Community has been in the LPU since Day 1. This could be a better forum/chat or more LPU meet up stuff, etc. I prefer the LPL community as it is, anyways. Sustainability.. no idea what that means in terms of LPU/LP. Technology could mean a lot of things. Maybe different ways to interact on the LPU in terms of the online site, a new LPU app, etc.

I wouldn't want the LPU to change drastically. I like the simple video library, I use that all the time. Same goes for the pictures section. The music section might deserve a cool change. The forum definitely isn't what it was during 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 so that could be cool.