LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much this site is accurate with the release dates?

I'm not 100% sure on how accurate it is on release timing, but if you want to know if something had leaked, you need to bookmark that website. The site had Recharged labeled leaked the very second it leaked, and had legitimate links for you to get the music. I wouldn't exactly trust this site with the timing since it states "Will be released in the middle week of November, like all Underground albums." not all LPU albums have been released in November if I recall correctly, only since LPU 9, but who knows. It seems like Friday would be a more reasonable release date.. but I'm happy it's right around the corner regardless.

Thank you for clarifying it, I now see how my original comment was pretty confusing.

I'm not 100% sure on how accurate it is on release timing, but if you want to know if something had leaked, you need to bookmark that website. The site had Recharged labeled leaked the very second it leaked, and had legitimate links for you to get the music. I wouldn't exactly trust this site with the timing since it states "Will be released in the middle week of November, like all Underground albums." not all LPU albums have been released in November if I recall correctly, only since LPU 9, but who knows. It seems like Friday would be a more reasonable release date.. but I'm happy it's right around the corner regardless.

Thank you for clarifying it, I now see how my original comment was pretty confusing.

6 through 8 came out the first week of December, the rest have all come out mid-November (between the 15th and 23rd). I'm still sticking with Friday or Monday.

This seems like an accurate list: http://lpcatalog.com/item/lpu

I think all those were Fridays.

The site seems to just guess the day. They also mistake the "hang with us in the studio" for LPU Sessions.

Not always. In 2011, 2010 it was Thursday, for example, and both 2008 and 2009 LPU were released at 4th of December (Thursday and Friday)

How much this site is accurate with the release dates?

Well for most releases it's quite accurate (it's 100$ accurate if it's about leaks) but in LPU case I think it's just a good guess. Will see tomorrow :)

And I frogot that LPU is down for scheduled maintenance...So we'll see today cause ima check all the stuff in the website source :D

edit2: hmm interesting, fonts used Bebas Neue and Museo Sans

Edited by michalangelo

Is that the official album artwork? Or is that simply a filler?

Til today I had no idea there was Bebas Neue or some other font used. There is a brobability that the new LPU will look like this:

Posted Image

But like I said it's just a guess so we'll see in few days. LPC has the pages ready to be edited ASAP.

edit: lpu is back again, nothing changed so either they have the code ready and they will just replace the graphics (hope not) or they'll have a brand new website with proper forums (hope so).

Edited by michalangelo

From their Tumblr post earlier today, PRIMO (I'll Be Gone Demo) is confirmed on the LPU XIII CD.

Description of CD's contents:

The most intimate content that LPU members have access to is the music. LINKIN PARK has been releasing EPs of unfinished songs, demos, and unreleased material since 2001 via the LPU. For the 13th year of the LPU, LINKIN PARK presents the LPU XIII CD, a collection of demos, unfinished songs and 2 additional tracks created by LPU members and produced by the band.

SOURCE HERE

Primo sounds so epic... wow. Great fucking demo. I am so pumped now. I have learned not to get excited for LP stuff but this is just awesome. Unreleased demos plus 2 ADDITIONAL tracks from LPU Sessions. Amazing. I can't wait for the 18th.