LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely it won't leak until the 18th or possibly the day before. It's not a long wait, and we have Primo to hold us over the 4 days.

No way LPU leaks anymore with the physical CDs being in sole control of the LPU/Machine Shop/Warner/LP lol. The only way to get it is the shitty 190kbps versions (not even 320) available as digital downloads. That's a big incentive to buy the CD I guess. Maybe that's why good audio quality versions aren't made available ASAP.

I totally forgot you had to even buy a CD with the package now....I got my LPU 12 package in July with no CD and was like "wtf?" I think it'd be good to include the CDs in the packages again....

I totally forgot you had to even buy a CD with the package now....I got my LPU 12 package in July with no CD and was like "wtf?" I think it'd be good to include the CDs in the packages again....

You have to pay more attention to what you order if you didn't notice that until you got the package.

I think the reason was that some people wanted the CD only (especially after the package got more expensive). If I remember right the previous years had the CD's only with the full package. That's why it was excluded that you don't end up having the CD twice if you decide to go for the full package later. As benefit you could add the CD for $1 extra when LPU12 launched.

Leak the tracklist hahaha :D

Nah that takes away all the fun.

Some of you are a bit too rough on here.. Not everyone knows how everything works and being rough on people draw more people away from the community because they don't want to get their asses reamed out for saying something wrong.

I listened to the released song, and I do love how it builds up, towards the end things get strange but it's a hell of a song. It doesn't sound rushed in terms of mixing or anything so I'm sure they really did love this version as Mike said. And it looks like "Has It Leaked?" Was right about the release date, now that's interesting. I can't wait for this CD.