LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

My first prediction was midnight EST. Then my prediction was midnight PST. Those didn't come true. So then my prediction was 12PM EST. Didn't happen. I then figured maybe 2PM EST, didn't happen. Then 12PM PST. Didn't happen. So I am thinking it will come out way later today.

It'll be released around 11:45 PST. It's a sign that there will be a lot of MTM Demos on it because the release will be minutes to midnight.

What am I on?

Honestly, that would be kind of epic.

About another hour or so left.

So I guess the reason the songs aren't in the BMI database is because this is 2013, it is the technology era, and they are probably under instruction from LP to not put it online until LP says so. LP mgmt isn't stupid and they know the stuff has been leaked in the past. If they can prevent that, they will.

If anyone reading this knows the tracklisting, can you at least PM me the tracklisting? I can't wait hours more for this. At least with LP album releases we get the tracklisting months before the album comes out. It almost kills the excitement to have to wait so long because it builds up expectations for epicness, and if it fails to be epicness, then yeah.

Question. I've never bought a membership before.. In the website, it tells me I need a promo code to access stuff. If I buy the cheapest pass they have ($25?) Will that give me the code I need? And I'll be able to buy the CD's, right? Sorry, I'm a noob but I am or sure buying this.

ATM Your best option is to wait til the new year launches. If you want the lpu12 cd i think it should be available in the new year as well. We don't know yet if there will be any $25 option in new year either but still, you should wait. if you want a trial membership pm me an ill send you a promo code for one month (or just use your promo code from the lpu flyer which was inserted in the recharged cd)

What about digital download?

I have no idea, I can't see why they wouldn't let you if they allow you to buy the CDs.

I got an unused trial code from an LPU9 and bought a load of the CDs that way, I already had digital versions but wanted the CDs, so I never checked that purchasing digital copies was possible.

but as michalangelo says, you might as well wait until the site officially launches XIII - your details will be vaild for 'longer' and you can always buy the LPU12 cd once you've got your 13 package set up

ATM Your best option is to wait til the new year launches. If you want the lpu12 cd i think it should be available in the new year as well. We don't know yet if there will be any $25 option in new year either but still, you should wait. if you want a trial membership pm me an ill send you a promo code for one month (or just use your promo code from the lpu flyer which was inserted in the recharged cd)

PM sent

In my LT case I found an expired LPU membership, it's from when LPU11 was still live. It says "All LPU members have exclusive access to purchase a CD or DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of the LPU11 album and other rare Linkin Park music tracks" So, maybe I can get a download also?

PM sent

In my LT case I found an expired LPU membership, it's from when LPU11 was still live. It says "All LPU members have exclusive access to purchase a CD or DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of the LPU11 album and other rare Linkin Park music tracks" So, maybe I can get a download also?

Not for free of course but yeah you could purchase digital version in lpu12. Will see if 13 has that option.

edit: and another thing, are they staying with ground(ctrl) or maybe another host, hmmm....

Edited by michalangelo