LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I won't be renewing my membership this year. or maybe I'll just grab the online with the laminate to get early entry. No free Shipping. that's crap, they added like 20 USD to the price with the excuse they would be giving the shipping and that was better.

Also, last year Full memberships didn't had to pay for LPU summits, now they do. and if that's not enough, the Full membership has even less items than the previous LPU membership. So you will be getting less things for more money and also you have to pay a friggin' expensive shipping.

On a note aside, the CD tracklist looks good... I hope is good as it sounds. maybe I'll be getting a digital download meanwhile.

Anyone know how I can do the merchandising $35 package? It keeps kicking me out and gives me only the options of $20 and $58 packages.

Do I do the $20 and then it'll give me the option for merchandise? Ugh that's such a stupid way of doing it. LPU is not my friend and the hassle is not incentive to buy.

I hate to be "that guy", but on the list of what's in the various packages, where exactly does it state that your package comes with an immediate digital download...?

It says "digital download" which I think is fair to assume is immediate. LPU13 is not launching well lol

I think the overall package for 12 is still the best one they've ever released. In the past, they had really shitty items like the shoelaces, lol. The earbud things were eh. I guess it's hard to figure out the cool items to include every year.

"LPU XIII Jersey (Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes)

LPU PlugAir (Unlock exclusive content via iPhone and Android)

LPU / HARD ROCK Poster (created by LPU member Andhika Nugraha)"

I like the poster and it's cool they're putting in something designed by an LPU member. According to this site, Dika Toolkit created the poster! The shirt is alright....looks like it was designed by Joe haha. The PlugAir is what doesn't make sense to me.

"With the LPU PlugAir, members get direct access to the band by unlocking select content on their iPhone or Android devices. Content includes music, apps, exclusive videos, merchandise, and more."

So you save content to your phone. Your phone's speakers pretty much blow and I don't think anyone wants exclusive stuff on their phones when you can get it on your computer. The LPU website could be used, where they could post stuff for download or link to it, but maybe I'm in the minority on that. /2cents

There is no way that it should cost $88 to ship what is essentially a small package. Unless you get to keep the UPS man afterwards.

I went with the $18 option

Then again, perhaps post in the US is massively expensive!

Edited by Kirstie

so we really don't get a digital download if we bought the All in one? Cause this sucks

NOPE. Apparently, if you buy the 57 ALL IN ONE Package, you don't get the digital download. Additionally, if you buy the LPU13 CD separately in the LPU store, you also don't get a digital download, even though it CLEARLY STATES that you will be receiving the CD in the mail, as well as a digital download. You will have to buy the digital download CD that is now newly added to the LPU store in order to get the digital download. Wish I had known this, should have waited an hour after it launched because apparently the website wasn't ready yet when they launched it. I know am out money for multiple copies of the same CD because of some Myspace like error infested website.

I think the overall package for 12 is still the best one they've ever released. In the past, they had really shitty items like the shoelaces, lol. The earbud things were eh. I guess it's hard to figure out the cool items to include every year.

"LPU XIII Jersey (Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes)

LPU PlugAir (Unlock exclusive content via iPhone and Android)

LPU / HARD ROCK Poster (created by LPU member Andhika Nugraha)"

I like the poster and it's cool they're putting in something designed by an LPU member. According to this site, Dika Toolkit created the poster! The shirt is alright....looks like it was designed by Joe haha. The PlugAir is what doesn't make sense to me.

"With the LPU PlugAir, members get direct access to the band by unlocking select content on their iPhone or Android devices. Content includes music, apps, exclusive videos, merchandise, and more."

So you save content to your phone. Your phone's speakers pretty much blow and I don't think anyone wants exclusive stuff on their phones when you can get it on your computer. The LPU website could be used, where they could post stuff for download or link to it, but maybe I'm in the minority on that. /2cents

Extremely well said.

Anyone know if it's possible to cancel an order on the LPU? I want to cancel buying 3 copies of the CD just to be able to get a shit quality mp3 of it so I don't have to wait 3 months to get the LPU package in the mail.

Guys you've never been able to buy a package and have it come with a digital download. It's always SEPARATE. It has been like that ever since the digital download was introduced. You're trying to tell me you thought the package had the download AND the CD? lol