LPU XIII Released!

hahninator

It says "digital download" which I think is fair to assume is immediate. LPU13 is not launching well lol

I'm only looking at the non-member homepage.

I don't see all the extra stuff, but people should read through carefully before they rush in and start spending

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys you've never been able to buy a package and have it come with a digital download. It's always SEPARATE. It has been like that ever since the digital download was introduced. You're trying to tell me you thought the package had the download AND the CD? lol

No, my issue is that I bought the 57 dollar package with 20 shipping and handling. I expect that, it was the same last year. No issue there.

My issue is this. I then bought the LPU13 CD in the LPU store SEPARATELY. It says it will ship you the physical CD, as well as give you a digital download link. I bought this, and did not get a digital download link. I had to AGAIN purchase the ''digital download of LPU13'' in order to get a download. I had to buy the same thing twice, just because of their error. It's not my error. I am paying for this membership, the customer is always right. It's misleading and a rip off.

Guys you've never been able to buy a package and have it come with a digital download. It's always SEPARATE. It has been like that ever since the digital download was introduced. You're trying to tell me you thought the package had the download AND the CD? lol

I'm only looking at the non-member homepage.

I don't see all the extra stuff, but people should read through carefully before they rush in and start spending

True, I only looked at the CD only version and this is what it said.

LPU XIII CD :

• LPU XIII CD (Featuring 10 demos and 2 LPU Sessions tracks)
  • Includes Digital Version

So I assume the all in one was the same. I mean you pay all the money and no instant digital copy? That's pretty lame.

Lorenzo says there is a trailer for LPU XIII. Does anyone have a link? I'll throw it on the main post if anyone has it.

I think the overall package for 12 is still the best one they've ever released. In the past, they had really shitty items like the shoelaces, lol. The earbud things were eh. I guess it's hard to figure out the cool items to include every year.

"LPU XIII Jersey (Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes)

LPU PlugAir (Unlock exclusive content via iPhone and Android)

LPU / HARD ROCK Poster (created by LPU member Andhika Nugraha)"

I like the poster and it's cool they're putting in something designed by an LPU member. According to this site, Dika Toolkit created the poster! The shirt is alright....looks like it was designed by Joe haha. The PlugAir is what doesn't make sense to me.

"With the LPU PlugAir, members get direct access to the band by unlocking select content on their iPhone or Android devices. Content includes music, apps, exclusive videos, merchandise, and more."

So you save content to your phone. Your phone's speakers pretty much blow and I don't think anyone wants exclusive stuff on their phones when you can get it on your computer. The LPU website could be used, where they could post stuff for download or link to it, but maybe I'm in the minority on that. /2cents

yeah, overall looks good, but I'm bugged with the price. considering international shipping you'll be getting a Jersey, a CD, a poster and the LPU PlugAir, plus M&G chances for 88-120 usd. It seems a little too much money in comparison with other years, and even tough the poster looks cool, and so does the jersey, you're not getting more stuff than the previous years.

better ask lorenzo wtf should we do cause shitload of internationals cant buy shit :|

I feel sorry for you and any other international customer. That is an OUTRAGEOUS shipping and handling cost. Nothing in this package amounts to having that much of a cost. It's a jersey. Maybe even lighter material than a t-shirt, that makes no sense. A small poster, very light. Good luck to you. Contacting the LPU and resolving issues will take a very long time. The LPU should have had all of this settled and fixed BEFORE the site even launched. This has to the biggest disaster I have ever seen.

Most places offer digital downloads with their CD so its not too much to expect instead of asking customers to pay twice for the same content where in this case you can get the digital copy while waiting for the CD to arrive.

You should instantly get the digital download if you buy the CD separately. Wow. I can't even believe that is the case. I'll surely be getting a refund for purchasing the CD separately.

Sucks that you bought the album 3 times.

Although, you say you bought the album separately to the all in one bundle so you could get the digital download.

It begs the question...why would they offer the digital download with CD purchase but not give a digital download with the all in one purchase? Makes no sense

See what I'm getting at here?

Wow. Today has really brought out the worst in the Linkin Park community. The LPU are working their butts off to make this work, and everyone here is feeling so entitled to complain? LPUXIII has been out for just under an hour. Show some patience, understanding and respect.

this.

a worldwide customer base, bound to be bugs/problems etc.

Wow. Today has really brought out the worst in the Linkin Park community. The LPU are working their butts off to make this work, and everyone here is feeling so entitled to complain? LPUXIII has been out for just under an hour. Show some patience, understanding and respect.

Yeah man people are exploding lol. Calm down folks, it's up for a year. I promise your shit will get fixed :P

Feel free to review the CD here if you want. No problem.