LPU 13 Wishlist

Skipees

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill if they released BIO w/ Harlem Shake bridge on LPU13.

They won't, that whole Harlem Shake fad died out months ago. Things like that only last for a month or two.

studio versions covers it's a different story, but this thing fit more to EP/iTunes release not to LPU CD. the thing about LPU is to get things that they already did.

Oh. I thought the idea of LPU was to get exclusive content, not available to the public. Its neat to get an idea of the creative process. But, 5 versions of Faint, where on this cut we changed a note (I'm exaggerating of course); and then have it released on the LPU cd, to me, is getting old. I'm not saying I want every future LPU cd to be a bunch of covers, just saying it would be cool for a change. I realize I'm in the minority here, but I would like to see something other than demos one time.

Oh. I thought the idea of LPU was to get exclusive content, not available to the public.

yes, but "already done" stuff since they never recorded new stuff especially for the LPU cd. of course they can do it, but it's never happened before.

Its neat to get an idea of the creative process. But, 5 versions of Faint, where on this cut we changed a note (I'm exaggerating of course); and then have it released on the LPU cd, to me, is getting old. I'm not saying I want every future LPU cd to be a bunch of covers, just saying it would be cool for a change. I realize I'm in the minority here, but I would like to see something other than demos one time.

in this thing (5 versions of one song) i'm totally agree with you, but i can't understand why do you want the covers in LPU cd and not in some EP? covers you can get in EP and in LPU cd, but demos - only in LPU cd.

I don't understand why the fuck people want covers. We already have covers of Wish by NIN, My Own Summer by Deftones, Rolling In The Deep by Adele and more by LP. And then with Chester, you have TONS of covers, from Bucket Of Weenies show to Camp Freddy shows, to off performances. So many songs. What songs do you want the band to cover?

Oh. I thought the idea of LPU was to get exclusive content, not available to the public. Its neat to get an idea of the creative process. But, 5 versions of Faint, where on this cut we changed a note (I'm exaggerating of course); and then have it released on the LPU cd, to me, is getting old. I'm not saying I want every future LPU cd to be a bunch of covers, just saying it would be cool for a change. I realize I'm in the minority here, but I would like to see something other than demos one time.

You're not alone.

in this thing (5 versions of one song) i'm totally agree with you, but i can't understand why do you want the covers in LPU cd and not in some EP? covers you can get in EP and in LPU cd, but demos - only in LPU cd.

Other bands release demos and covers on albums, singles, EPs and/or as free downloads.

I don't understand why the fuck people want covers. We already have covers of Wish by NIN, My Own Summer by Deftones, Rolling In The Deep by Adele and more by LP. And then with Chester, you have TONS of covers, from Bucket Of Weenies show to Camp Freddy shows, to off performances. So many songs. What songs do you want the band to cover?

Crappy quality.

Man I'd really love to have a HQ version of the 2002 My Own Summer cover, I don't think it would be a big legal issue and definitly possible but getting the idea to Mike (and that he puts it on the CD) is probably the biggest obstacle. That's really the only cover I'd want from them.

Everything else that Chester covered with Camp Freddy is probably a lot better anyway.

LPjahova808 started a topic back on May 7, 2010 and a lot of people listed some good song ideas. In fact, I posted my wishlist in May of 2012 just a few days before they played Sabotage for the first time and ironically, that was on my list. Yeah, if I had high quality mp3s of Bucket of Weenies that would be awesome. But even better would be the twist Mike would add, as I said, "to Linkin Parkify" some of those songs.

On a side note, somewhat related, I would love to see a Projekt Revolution with Public Enemy and they collaborate to perform Bring The Noise, a la Anthrax. I guess I'm showing my age on that one.

Now that I've heard a tease of it, I'd love to have the entire ATS demo "Chicken Basket". Mike said back then that this demo made him feel like he was on drugs.

And damn, listen how awesome it sounds (0:46 onwards)

And also, some of the super heavy songs from the MTM era, about which Mike still talked recently.

Thats like saying that because we have a live version of RME we dont need a studio version... Which we do.

There's a studio version of that, so there's no need for another one which is pretty awesome, someone did a remaster and it got brilliant.

I would care more about songs that we don't have or demos that have some nice differences.

Now that I've heard a tease of it, I'd love to have the entire ATS demo "Chicken Basket". Mike said back then that this demo made him feel like he was on drugs.

And damn, listen how awesome it sounds (0:46 onwards)

And also, some of the super heavy songs from the MTM era, about which Mike still talked recently.

Chicken Basket sounds like it belongs on the soundtrack for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon :D Total 80s power sound.

they not interest that much we are about LPU but i wish contain some 2003 tour songs

so my LPU13 WISH LIST is

1- qwerty (demo)

2- a place for my head (demo2)

3- fanit demo (chester vocals)

4- any live song from 2003 tour Milano, IT Alcatraz

5- meteora (unreleased)

6- hybrid theory (unreleased)

7- Enth E Nd (live) fort minor

8- IN MY REMAINS (demo) different intro and some rap from mike like (pu5ing me A*wy) style

9- surprise song not expecting one

10-instrumental

:)