LPU 13 Wishlist

Skipees

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever heard the Team Sleep Remix or what's the hype all about?

no one heard. the hype is because someone (Mike?) said it was too "dark" for Reanimation. so everybody wants to know what so "dark" about it. Edited by Skipees

I don't care if we ever get the Team Sleep remix, I didn't like Team Sleep and I don't see how anything can top the remix already on Reanimation.

I hope that they start including collaborations that never got released on LPU cd's. I'd kill for the track Mike did with Michael Bublé.

I hope that they start including collaborations that never got released on LPU cd's. I'd kill for the track Mike did with Michael Bublé.

but it's Michael Bublé song, not LP. we don't even know if he sung on it or just produced it. anyway the band usally don't puts songs with guests, the last time was in 2004 with Motion Man (not counting Jay-Z and Jonathan Davis because they was guests in LP songs from live shows). Edited by Skipees

but it's Michael Bublé song, not LP. we don't even know if he sung on it or just produced it. anyway the band usally don't puts songs with guests, the last time was in 2004 with Motion Man (not counting Jay-Z and Jonathan Davis because they was guests in LP songs from live shows).

I thought the Michael Buble song was ''Damn'' by SOB, I thought Mike just produced the track. You can hear the version with Michael on YouTube, but the version included with Reseda Beach doesn't have Michael on it because they couldn't use the vocal anymore or something. But the 2007 version with Michael is on YouTube, Ryu released it. I also highly doubt that Standing In The Middle was from 2004, I read somewhere once I believe that said it was created years before that. Reanimation and Collision Course also don't count as official LP albums, there are only 5 official albums by LP. The others are remix and live albums.

I thought the Michael Buble song was ''Damn'' by SOB, I thought Mike just produced the track. You can hear the version with Michael on YouTube, but the version included with Reseda Beach doesn't have Michael on it because they couldn't use the vocal anymore or something. But the 2007 version with Michael is on YouTube, Ryu released it. I also highly doubt that Standing In The Middle was from 2004, I read somewhere once I believe that said it was created years before that. Reanimation and Collision Course also don't count as official LP albums, there are only 5 official albums by LP. The others are remix and live albums.

"Damn" was produced by Vin Skully and Cheapshot. The original version also featured vocals Holly Brooks. The Michael Buble feat. Mike Shinoda track was announced years after "Damn" was recorded.

Skipees never said "Standing In The Middle" was recorded in 2004.

I thought the Michael Buble song was ''Damn'' by SOB, I thought Mike just produced the track. You can hear the version with Michael on YouTube, but the version included with Reseda Beach doesn't have Michael on it because they couldn't use the vocal anymore or something. But the 2007 version with Michael is on YouTube, Ryu released it.

but the Michael Bublé thing is from 2010 so they should be different things.

I also highly doubt that Standing In The Middle was from 2004

i just talked about the release year this time.

Edit:

lpliveusername, you are becoming faster and faster.

Edited by Skipees

Epic LPU13 tracklisting...

01. Pictureboard

02. My December (Team Sleep Remix)

03. No Roads Left (Chester's Vocal Take)

04. Electric Uvula (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

05. Hemophiliac (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

06. Chunky Munky (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

07. Resident Turdface (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

08. Clever Name (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

09. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Meteora Demo)

10. Left To Right (A Thousand Suns Demo)

Pictureboard is a song. I've never seen it online

i was always sure we didn't have it yet because nobody have it except the band, but the "I've never seen it online" means that someone have/had it somehow somewhere (probably internal cd).

I don't really mind what we get, just getting a CD like this every year is amazing.

I wouldn't mind having the tracks a bit more spread out, so rather than 3 MTM demos side by side, have it 1.1.1.

Would also be nice for some more ATS stuff, it's been 3 years, let loose a demo and a seed!

Also, Skipees, would you mind re-upping this at all in FLAC?

The version at the LPA forums is down and I think I have the 3.0 version, cheers.

Edited by bullettrain

Epic LPU13 tracklisting...

01. Pictureboard

02. My December (Team Sleep Remix)

03. No Roads Left (Chester's Vocal Take)

04. Electric Uvula (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

05. Hemophiliac (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

06. Chunky Munky (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

07. Resident Turdface (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

08. Clever Name (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

09. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Meteora Demo)

10. Left To Right (A Thousand Suns Demo)

Throw in Be Yourself and it would be perfect.

06:54

I've been waiting this track for so long. . . I've been expecting this track to be on an LPU album since LPU9

It's actually on YouTube:

I deleted all the remastered version I had, I didn't like them. It got really ridiculous after so many different "remasters", they only seem to become worse.

there are 5 or 6 versions, and if i remember right, this remastered version is very clear compare to the others.

Edited by Skipees