LPU 13 Wishlist

Skipees

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't get almost nothing from ATS, so wait with this.

That's the reason why I want LIVING THINGS tracks. I don't want the unreleased tracks from LIVING THINGS to be dis-credited or forgotten about. I understand that this is ask is not going to happen but it's a wishlist, right?

That's the reason why I want LIVING THINGS tracks. I don't want the unreleased tracks from LIVING THINGS to be dis-credited or forgotten about. I understand that this is ask is not going to happen but it's a wishlist, right?

i actully said that because i understand this point from reading your LT working title thread, and i don't want it to happen to ATS because it looks there are many surprsing stuff. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think they can bring back the "enhanced content" thing from LPU3 and LPU4, and put some videos in the next LPU CDs.

The enhanced CD fad kind of died out a number of years ago. The biggest flaw with the idea is that a lot of the web-based content ends up being deleted over time, rendering it inaccessible (check out the enhanced content on Meteora - a lot of it doesn't work anymore).

What do I want on LPU13? The song I'm working on for the LPU Sessions contest, of course. :lol:

The enhanced CD fad kind of died out a number of years ago. The biggest flaw with the idea is that a lot of the web-based content ends up being deleted over time, rendering it inaccessible (check out the enhanced content on Meteora - a lot of it doesn't work anymore).

i just want some unique videos, not to bring back the idea itself.

What do I want on LPU13? The song I'm working on for the LPU Sessions contest, of course. :lol:

one week left, how much is it done?

i just want some unique videos, not to bring back the idea itself.

one week left, how much is it done?

I'm a little over halfway done with the drum track, which takes the most amount of time since I have to program it all by hand (I don't have a pattern/piano roll-based program for drums like FL Studio, I have to manually copy/paste/loop all my drum samples in Adobe Audition instead). Once that's done, it shouldn't take me more than a couple days to put all the other instruments in.

Updated List:

1. My December (Team Sleep Remix) / Pushing Me Away (Ryu & Crystal Method Remix) / With You (Ryu Remix)

2. Figure.09 (Singing Verses)/Somewhere I Belong (Demo)

3. Meteora (Full B-Side)

4. No Roads Left (Chester's Vocals)

5. Pictureboard/Another Xero Demo

6. A Thousand Suns (Full B-Side)

7. Be Yourself (Studio Version)

8. Mr. Hahn Instrumental

9. Leave Out All The Rest (Mike's Full Version)/The Little Things Give You Away (All Mike's Vocals)

10. Living Things Demo

Bonus Track:

11. Astat Feat. Linkin Park - A-statement

Edited by Skipees

We should try and get Lorenzo to let Mike know that we want some of these demos that we've been talking about for years. Especially that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' demo, it was used as background music in LPTV in 2007 so wtf. I bet we could get some of these if brought to Mike's attention.

• 2 months later...

Are we going to get anything from that list do you think?

I really wish we'd get Pictureboard once and for all.

People chose too many options so I guess we'll probably get at least three of them (if you're refering to the Lost Song list so three will be really great).

To be honest, I prefer full b-sides or almost full demos, but I'll be ok with everything except another demos of APFMH, POA or LPU7 re-release.

1.Breaking The Habit Live

2.Breaking The Habit Live

3.Breaking The Habit Live

4.Breaking The Habit Live

5.Breaking The Habit Live

6.Breaking The Habit Live

7.Breaking The Habit Live

8.Breaking The Habit Live

9.Breaking The Habit Live

10.Breaking The Habit Live

Edited by Purgatorium

I'd like to hear Stick N' Move or Fuse with Chester's vocals. Maybe the NRL demo with Chester, and the Figure .09 with the sung verses.

This is more unrealistic for an LPU release but I'd like to hear the song Mike did with Michael Buble.

I've been dying to hear that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' demo from the making of Meteora since 2003. It's time to release it to us. They even teased up with it in a 2007 LPTV episode.

I don't really care what is on LPU13 as long as they are quality demos like they have been giving us since 9.0. I want to hear some of the ''heavy'' MTM demos that Chester was talking about back in 2005 when he said MTM would be the heaviest LP album, those sound interesting.