LPU 13 Wishlist

Skipees

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

We already have 5 different demos of this song. (LPU 11/Frat Party, 2-track demo, 9-track demo, HT website, Studio Finals)

wait a minute man .. ok im with you about that but the thing is i liked heard that demo with any LPU so .. yea realy ;)

I would love to hear the demos we've never heard from: Minutes To Midnight/ A Thousand Suns/ & Living Things.

How about 3 MTM demos, 3 ATS demos, 3 LT demos and 1 Meteora demo with completed vocals? Would be epic as hell.

How about 3 MTM demos, 3 ATS demos, 3 LT demos and 1 Meteora demo with completed vocals? Would be epic as hell.

why not 3 from Meteora? we have enough from MTM. Geki you're greedy.

why not 3 from Meteora? we have enough from MTM. Geki you're greedy.

We've had tons of Meteora demos too. Being greedy would be me saying for LP to never put ATS or LT demos on LPU albums because we have hardly any ATS demos and no LT demos. Meteora and MTM demos are what we usually get. Also, I was replying to a post earlier in the thread that said we should get some MTM, ATS and LT demos.

We've had tons of Meteora demos too. Being greedy would be me saying for LP to never put ATS or LT demos on LPU albums because we have hardly any ATS demos and no LT demos. Meteora and MTM demos are what we usually get. Also, I was replying to a post earlier in the thread that said we should get some MTM, ATS and LT demos.

yes i know, by saying greedy i meant you always want everything to be from MTM ;).

i was always sure that MTM have more demos than HT or Meteora in the LPU CDs. i just realized that we have same number for HT-MTM - 16, and Meteora with 12.

Pre-Hybrid Theory EP (4):

- Coal (Demo 1997)

- Blue (1998 Hybrid Theory Demo)

- Slip (1998 Hybrid Theory Demo)

- So Far Away (Unreleased 1998)

Hybrid Theory (16):

- Carousel

- Technique (Short)

- Step Up

- And One

- High Voltage

- Part Of Me

- Ambient/Secret

- Dedicated (Demo 1999)

- Sad (By Myself Demo 1999)

- Stick And Move (Runaway Demo 1999)

- Esaul (A Place For My Head Demo)

- Forgotten (Demo)

- In The End (Demo)

- Oh No (Points Of Authority Demo)

- Points Of Authority (Demo)

- My December

Reanimation (2):

- Points Of Authority (Crystal Method Remix)

- Standing In The Middle (Feat. Motion Man)

Meteora (12):

- A.06

- A-Six (Original Long Version 2002)

- Drawing (Breaking The Habit Demo 2002)

- Faint (Demo 2002)

- Figure.09 (Demo 2002)

- Halo (Demo 2002)

- Unfortunate (Demo 2002)

- Broken Foot (Meteora Demo)

- Ominous (Meteora Demo)

- Pepper (Meteora Demo)

- Program (Meteora Demo)

- Soundtrack (Meteora Demo)

Minutes To Midnight (16):

- Divided (Demo 2005)

- Announcement Service Public

- Qwerty

- Fear (Leave Out All The Rest Demo 2006)

- Pale (Demo 2006)

- Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

- Drum Song (The Little Things Give You Away Demo 2007)

- What We Don't Know (Demo 2007)

- Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo)

- Homecoming (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

- Clarity (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

- Asbestos (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

- Bunker (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

- Debris (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

- YO (MTM Demo)

- Pretend To Be (2008 Demo)

A Thousand Suns (2):

- I Have Not Begun (Demo 2009)

- Robot Boy (Test Mix, Optional Vocal Take)

Edited by Skipees

I wouldn't count Sold My Soul To Yo Mama as a Meteora demo, and Standing In The Middle was actually a Reanimation demo, just like Points Of Authority (Crystal Method Remix) is.

I wouldn't count Sold My Soul To Yo Mama as a Meteora demo, and Standing In The Middle was actually a Reanimation demo, just like Points Of Authority (Crystal Method Remix) is.

deleted the Sold My Soul To Yo Mama.

how do you know when "Standing In The Middle" recorded?

Edited by Skipees

Standing In The Middle was produced by Kutmasta Kurt. Kutmasta Kurt and Motion Man both worked also on Enth E Nd so it's save to assume it was done in 2001/2002 for Reanimation.

it's more guessing than assuming, but it's possible. edited.

I want more rare HQ live songs for example RaR07. Why they did not include them for LPU7 ? :wacko:

No idea. LPU7 was the worst LPU CD ever released. LPU7 could have owned if it was maybe a couple MTM demos and then 4 HQ live tracks or something from 2007 shows before PR 07.

I'd say Sold My Soul To Yo Mama was recorded during the Collision Course sessions because they used speeches taken from the making of CC.

I believe in the LPU CD notes, it says it was recorded for Reanimation.

It doesn't.

"Standing In The Middle" is a brand new song I did with Kutmasta Kurt and Motion Man. You may remember them from the "In The End" remix from "Reanimation". This is the first time this track has been made avaliable.

STANDING IN THE MIDDLE Performed by Motion Man featuring Mike Shinoda. Produced by Kutmasta Kurt. Mixed by Mike Shinoda. Chorus Guitar by Mike Shinoda. Motion Man appears courtesy of Threshold Recordings, LLC.

What is interesting is that there are two entries for this song on Mike Shinoda's BMI catalog. The first one looks very old and give credits to Mike, Motion Man and Kutmasta Kurt. While the second one give credits only to the Linkin Park members.

Maybe there were plans to release the song on some Motion Man/Kutmasta Kurt record.

Edited by lpliveusername

I'd say Sold My Soul To Yo Mama was recorded during the Collision Course sessions because they used speeches taken from the making of CC.

right - 02:13. this is really great find :).

Pictureboard

My December (Team Sleep Remix)

No Roads Left (Chester's Vocal Take)

Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Meteora Demo)

That is my ultimate dream demos we could ever get from LPU. Anything other than those, I don't care what we get. I'm basically content with MTM demos after LPU12 had 5 of them. I need these demos listed above. I want to hear these before I die. Lol.

btw Skipees i wouldn't call the HT EP songs as HT (Album) demos

they belong to their own category, they were just a different band.

totally agree, same as My December, Dedicated, Standing In The Middle, Across The Line and more, they are all full songs. i considered them as demos in the LPU list just to avoid confusion. but you can call that list - "things we got from every album cycle".

Edited by Skipees

my lpu 13 wishlist :D

Mr. Hahn Instrumental

Super Xero (By Myself Demo) HQ

Crawling (Demo) HQ

Instrumental heard here at 0:29

My December (Team Sleep Remix)

No Roads Left (Chester's Vocal Take)

A Thousand Suns Demo

New Divide Demo heard here at 1:13

Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Meteora Demo)

Somewhere I Belong (Demo)

Edited by Michael