The show was insane

Summit Soundscheck was

POA

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

LITE

CoG

New Divide

Show set was Set A

Although when i was on stage i saw a copy of Set B which leads me to beileve there was a set change at the last minute

But im not complaining considering How awesome the summit was which ill talk about later

The show was insane

Summit Soundscheck was

POA

VICTIMIZED/QWERTY

LITE

CoG

New Divide

Show set was Set A

Although when i was on stage i saw a copy of Set B which leads me to beileve there was a set change at the last minute

But im not complaining considering How awesome the summit was which ill talk about later

ok,so how was the show even w/ the bad setlist?you enjoyed?I bet you all did,setlist sucks for LPL members only including me lol

TINFOIL

01. Faint

02. Papercut

03. Given Up

04. With You (Scratch Intro)

05. Somewhere I Belong (Extended Intro)

06. New Divide

07. VICTIMIZED (w/ Qwerty)

08. Points of Authority

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Waiting for the End (UNTIL IT BREAKS Intro, Extended Outro)

11. Breaking the Habit

12. CASTLE OF GLASS

13. Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow of the Day / Iridescent

14. The Catalyst

15. LOST IN THE ECHO

16. Numb

17. What I've Done

18. One Step Closer

-------

19. BURN IT DOWN

20. In the End

21. Bleed It Out

The main reason is probably because it is a promotional single. It was released to get hype up for LIVING THINGS, and was played first alongside BURN IT DOWN. I could be wrong, but that is just my idea.

Your going to perform in a city after 6 years,& you're playing a creepy song,blackout is way better than this song man.I mean come oooon,what's so special in this song,I JUST HATE IT,In my remains,I'll be gone,why not these songs?

overall the setlist is good,they could play this song at sound check :/

Your going to perform in a city after 6 years,& you're playing a creepy song,blackout is way better than this song man.I mean come oooon,what's so special in this song,I JUST HATE IT,In my remains,I'll be gone,why not these songs?

overall the setlist is good,they could play this song at sound check :/

I never said I agreed with them. I personally think that song is very weak live, but LP won't drop it until the next touring cycle. I would rather have IN MY REMAINS back and LIES GREED MISERY dropped, but that most likely will not happen.

Why is it that they only used the cool stage in the US? It hasn't been used in South Africa or in New Zealand? It seems kinda lazy that they're using the 'stripped back' version of the ATS stage. Anyone know why? They've never had trouble carrying stages across continents before?

Also, how were Stone Sour? Any reference to the fact they were playing with LP as Corey is meant to be/was at one point good friends with the band?

I like LGM, is one of my favorite songs from Living Things. Sadly is very short but has a lot of energy.

I have to insist. Numb needs to be dropped from the Set. Or at least put the song between songs with less energy, not between LITE and WID, is like 2010 (not sure about the year) when they played Numb between ITE and BIO.