21.02.2013 - Auckland, NZ - LPU Summit #8

hahninator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to be legit, this kinda sucks i thought they were going to show off the LPU summit and have the band talk to the people watching etc etc etc and have it all set up. Its just random videos and people lawling over LP. Nothing news worthy has happen as far as i know.

If you want epic, you need this.

They're doing a soundcheck? Wow. Just two songs right now? Instead of acoustic set?

They're doing a soundcheck? Wow. Just two songs right now? Instead of acoustic set?

YES, that was the most amazing song comeback of the year so far, DEAD FUCKING STAR!! Wish I could afford to see them at MSG this year but sadly I'm gonna have to skip out... and sadly most likely miss fucking SUNBURN which is being played regularly on this tour... and watch how they'll play this at MSG too -.-

i saw this, best strip-down Muse concert in a LONG time & they played one of my favorite songs by them. This show was great & then the destruction of there instruments was awesome !

Only making it to Tampa and hopefully they play something cool there. We'll see.

This live stream is doing nothing but making me jealous.

Text me when you're in the Tampa area, we'll meet up with you at the show for sure. You have seats or pit? We haven't gotten tickets yet...trying to find a deal. Muse was $45 last time we saw them, now floor is almost $100. Ridiculous. Trying to find something for $50.

Text me when you're in the Tampa area, we'll meet up with you at the show for sure. You have seats or pit? We haven't gotten tickets yet...trying to find a deal. Muse was $45 last time we saw them, now floor is almost $100. Ridiculous. Trying to find something for $50.

I've got pit with two friends of mine.

I flipped the fuck out when they played Dead Star... DAMN I wish I was there.

Also LMAO 2 SONGS FOR THE GODDAMN SOUNDCHECK?

Dead Star is like, the filthiest Muse song in the business. There's not even a Linkin Park equivalent lol. Maybe if they didn't play APFMH since 2002 or something except for 1-2 random times. Hmm maybe not even APFMH can touch it.

Two songs is typical for the acoustic thing. Surprised they did full songs and not acoustic though. Cape Town got lucky because it was South Africa, the band needed to do a rehearsal before that show and maybe they decided to really treat those fans to something unique.

So im guessing this whole Live Stream of an LPU Summit could be listed as a fail or no ? o.o

I can't say Fail. But 1 to 10, like 6...

If you want to do this kind of things, you can't have a girl with a laptop walking around.

And sure, check if you have a good wifi conection :lol:

But, anyway i enjoyed the "live"stream.