The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

2 hours ago, LPsMart said:

There's plenty of songs made by fans in style of Meteora and since there is no vocals on them, there is no evidence any of it was made by Linkin Park or any of their respective members

Very nice find btw!

Look if you're serious about buying it dm me ill state the terms 

I only decided to sell it because I need the money fast the offer stands till 14th June if not you'll never see any meteora songs again I can post pone untill 15 

This is the closest anyone's going to get to these songs I chose lp forums because I thought dedicated fans would buy it 

I say again all the details are here don't try to squeeze anymore or I won't reply to dm s dm if you're serious about purchasing 

10 hours ago, martinez said:

Are you 100% sure that you don't have a few other accounts on various sites and you didn't offered any files for $ before?

I tried ebay and deep Web sites before 

Not enough money was presented my last resort is here 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

“Those suckers on the Deep Web aren’t paying me enough... the only other option are those fan site fucks. I KNOW they’re are loaded and gullible!”

50k is pretty steep with no way of verifying how legit they are.

8 hours ago, Diaux said:

"If you don't comply and still want to do the deal i will resort to shady measures"

Creppy as fuck dude lol

Not the best thing to say if you want someone to provide personal details.

11 hours ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

Look if you're serious about buying it dm me ill state the terms 

I only decided to sell it because I need the money fast the offer stands till 14th June if not you'll never see any meteora songs again I can post pone untill 15 

This is the closest anyone's going to get to these songs I chose lp forums because I thought dedicated fans would buy it 

I say again all the details are here don't try to squeeze anymore or I won't reply to dm s dm if you're serious about purchasing 

sure cause dedicated fans are rich delusionals who have free 50k to spend 

10 minutes ago, Rasputin 93 said:

To be honest, there are other bands' fan communities spending several k of $ for such stuff.

The staff here and on LPCatalog sure did spend such amounts of even bigger on all their collections when counted together, too, I imagine.

Yeah, but we have no way to verify that any of this is even real. He just came in and said “my friend’s friend who is an executive at the label gave these to me. I can’t provide any proof at all because I could be charged with espionage.... but if you give me 50 thousand dollars I’ll take that risk.”

I don’t think a blind leap of faith is the best course of action in a situation like this.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Yeah, but we have no way to verify that any of this is even real. He just came in and said “my friend’s friend who is an executive at the label gave these to me. I can’t provide any proof at all because I could be charged with espionage.... but if you give me 50 thousand dollars I’ll take that risk.”

I don’t think a blind leap of faith is the best course of action in a situation like this.

I will state the terms which ever country you're in I will go there I have a snippet of all the songs in for tasting and vocal tracks if you still don't believe if you wish to make the deal I will explain the terms 2 days later this deal is off and I will sell this cd to a pirate collector do not ask for any more of the tracks or names I've stated enough dm if you wish to buy 

15 hours ago, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

I will state the terms which ever country you're in I will go there I have a snippet of all the songs in for tasting and vocal tracks if you still don't believe if you wish to make the deal I will explain the terms 2 days later this deal is off and I will sell this cd to a pirate collector do not ask for any more of the tracks or names I've stated enough dm if you wish to buy 

Let's hear this snippet.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:26 AM, Awalkinthelinkinpark said:

don't try to squeeze anymore or I won't reply to dm s dm if you're serious about purchasing 

To me this sounds like a child no one wants to play with, so it makes it sound like it's the other kids' fault that he has no one to play with. 

Don't need any of that, got plenty of them at work.

Btw thx for putting that "nice find btw" completely out of context. It was about someone else finding out that Underbite was the working title for The Catalyst.