The Unreleased Songs Thread

Skipees

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why not. Pretty sure we'll get both of those at some point though (LPU XIII?).

There is a version with Chester.

I think you can add where we heard clips of these tracks.

The COG remix was from some LPTV episode, Rhinestone was from The Crow: Stairway to Heaven and the BRS remix is from the Black Rock Shooter blu-ray.

2014 - Chester Bennington - Unknown Title [From "La Bare" Soundtrack] -> DJ Z-Trip ft. CB - Walking Dead (already released)

2013 - Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (Official Remix) -> do we know that this is not the MS Remix from Recharged?

It's from some LPTV episode.

I think it was discussed in the episode's thread (on the newswire) and it is indeed a different remix.

2:30, you can here the COG alternate remix and then Mike's remix:

As for the Castle Of Glass (Linkin Park Remix) I can confirm that we (lpcatalog) have it but unfortunately can't release it at this time. And yes, it is on the LPTV ep here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=BhBvk7tKncI

Here's the comparison, the shorter is LP Remix

ChO8IKzWgAATe8X.jpg

And indeed, this is an early version of M. Shinoda Remix found on Recharged album.

HINT: if anyone has any watermarked promo, check it because I didn't notice anything different at first (couple months ago) and just found out few days ago while checking something else on the CD lol So yeah, look for something cool on them watermarked, tracked and traced cd-r's because you never know what's there!

As for the Castle Of Glass (Linkin Park Remix) I can confirm that we (lpcatalog) have it but unfortunately can't release it at this time. And yes, it is on the LPTV ep here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=BhBvk7tKncI

Here's the comparison, the shorter is LP Remix

ChO8IKzWgAATe8X.jpg

And indeed, this is an early version of M. Shinoda Remix found on Recharged album.

HINT: if anyone has any watermarked promo, check it because I didn't notice anything different at first (couple months ago) and just found out few days ago while checking something else on the CD lol So yeah, look for something cool on them watermarked, tracked and traced cd-r's because you never know what's there!

Why so cryptic about where this is from when you state it outright in the description for this promo on the LPC website?

I mean props for finding it and all and I get that watermarked discs are more iffy to release material from than a typical promo, but I feel like you're kind of giving people false hope about it when you guys are probably the only active people in the community with a copy of this promo CD anyway.

Why so cryptic about where this is from when you state it outright in the description for this promo on the LPC website?

I mean props for finding it and all and I get that watermarked discs are more iffy to release material from than a typical promo, but I feel like you're kind of giving people false hope about it when you guys are probably the only active people in the community with a copy of this promo CD anyway.

Because the person we got it from asked politely not to share the information of the origin, remove the owner's name and not share anything from the CD in the near future. And as much as we would like to share everyting, we have to respect that. If we didn't, good luck getting anything else in the future (whether it's just an interesting info about something or another promo)

And sure, I get it that some of you might be pissed about it but hey, this is how it works today. This is a thread called "The Unreleased Songs" and as far as I know any info about any particular song is welcomed, correct? That's why I posted something I actually can and is actually legit info. If there's anything anyone wants to know about any track from the promo, just ask and I'll check and post the info, that's all I can do for now.

If there's anything anyone wants to know about any track from the promo, just ask and I'll check and post the info, that's all I can do for now.

On LPCatalog you wrote "some of the tracks are slightly different from the final material".

Could you please post which tracks are different and what the differences are in a similar fashion to the comparison guide?

On LPCatalog you wrote "some of the tracks are slightly different from the final material".

Could you please post which tracks are different and what the differences are in a similar fashion to the comparison guide?

Sure, when I find some time this week. I think there are 3-4 tracks where changes are noticeable but will listen to the rest of the songs again.

Thanks for your help. I understand about not releasing it, it happens. Give it 3-4 years and post it then, which should be fine. This stuff is just time-sensitive. No one at the label or management gives a fuck about us posting Reanimation demos in 2012, because it's 10 years later. Come 2020, this Recharged stuff will be at the back of everyone's minds and you can just slip the remix out.

Who gives a shit about Recharged? It's terrible album. You can save that "different" COG remix for 100th LPL aniversary

A+ quality post here that absolutely contributes to the discussion of unreleased Linkin Park songs. Bravo.

• 10 months later...

The updated list is on Linkinpedia:
http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=List_Of_Unreleased_Songs

---
http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=List_Of_Unreleased_Songs#Chali_2na

MVRemix: Who's going to be producing on the album?
Chali 2na: I got production from Nu-Mark, Babu from Dilated Peoples, Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park, Dez, Vitamin B, and people like that.

http://www.mvremix.com/urban/interviews/chali2na.shtml

"We're kind of taking it easy now. I'm doing some production for other artists, mostly hip-hop," Shinoda continued. "I have a track that I hope is going to be on [Jurassic 5's] Chali 2na's solo album. I've got a track on the new Handsome Boy Modeling School album. We're always busy, but right now we're just doing little fun things."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1493525/two-new-projects-let-fans-walk-a-mile-in-linkin-parks-shoes/

For some reason I always assumed Mike was featured on a Chali's song and not that he produced a song for him.

• 1 year later...

Somebody hear/have/know about those songs?

Unreleased Songs

Something is missing?

I believe should be four more 2002 demos in my opinion:

Numb (2002 Demo Version with slightly different lyrics)

Sick (2002 Don't Stay Demo Version with slightly different lyrics)

FAINT (SINGING VERSES ONLY)

From The Inside (Alternate Version with the lyric "I will waste my blood on you!")

Edited by SasstielExperience
Why would you quote the massive original post?

I believe should be four more 2002 demos in my opinion:

Numb (2002 Demo Version with slightly different lyrics)

Sick (2002 Don't Stay Demo Version with slightly different lyrics)

FAINT (SINGING VERSES ONLY)

From The Inside (Alternate Version with the lyric "I will waste my blood on you!")

Are these confirmed demos or something??? FTI sounds cool, better lyrics

Somebody hear/have/know about those songs?

Unreleased Songs

Something is missing?

hasn't the The Visionaries Feat. Linkin Park - Unknown Title been out for years now?

Edited by SasstielExperience
Why would you quote the massive original post?