Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

Oh would you guys stop? Seriously? Dissing LPA and then acting like the shittier members there does nothing to prove your point.

EDIT: Oh hey this page isn't nearly as bad as the previous one. Oops. Oh well.

Anyway so how bout dat Burn it Down, eh? Can't wait to hear some snippets from it. How long will it be? I'm predicting 4 minutes, 27 seconds.

GIVE UP YOUR SOURCE

One bird told it to my mother and my mother told it to me :)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Meteora and I can type in full complete sentences and I do not like fart noises.

And that's why you're one of my favorites.

back on topic, I wonder what we're actually going to have to do to "unlock" stuff on the website. the puzzles will have to be a bit different from last year, because they'll have to interact with the site itself. any ideas?

Wouldn't it have been better to show me that there are Meteora fans who can be mature?

Be mature.

Well I have about 600 posts and I've never insulted anyone before, I always give my complete thoughts in serious discussions about Linkin Park (except for maybe sometimes when I'm just joking around). Go check it if you like and don't judge someone's maturity from one post. I insulted you because you made a false assumption in your post, based on a hasty generalization. Anyone can be rude, no matter what kind of music they like. I hope you don't disagree with that.

I don't want to spam this thread anymore, so I end it here.

Back on topic:

What's up with Shinoda trolling all the time? I think we should all find a way to troll him back :P

how is that trolling? It's a joke, that's it.

If he managed to find a song that sounds like LP and used that he would be trolling, but this is just funny. No one in their right mind would believe that this is LPs new single thus it does not qualify as trolling. good day sir

Nice find...a lot of new song titles. Nothing confirmed of course...

"Severium"

"Noise Behind the wall"

"Burn it Down"

"Avengers of Another Time"

"Lost in The Echo"

"Lighting Strike"

"Namibia"

Edited by wiiesel

namibia? lol no way a band calls a song namibia.... neighboring country of ours and trust me theres not much going on there

edit*

"Hey Look At Me , I'm Just Like You, I'm All You See, If You Do not Like, Simply Fuck You " i reallyu hope that article is fake because lyrics like that makes me cringe, TERRIBLE

Edited by GraDoN

Nice find...a lot of new song titles. Nothing confirmed of course...

"Severium"

"Noise Behind the wall"

"Burn it Down"

"Avengers of Another Time"

"Lost in The Echo"

"Lighting Strike"

"Namibia"

Thanks as i said before, the person put this info without a Source, he said that is from Rolling Stone, maybe is the Interview with Mike but i don't know. I'm working to talk with this person. I will try to get to this person soon.:)

About Namibia, what not ? Jornada Del Muerto is a song too :P

Tomorrow is going to suck! It's April Fools Day. Expect hundreds upon hundreds of ''clips'' for Burn It Down and Lost In The Echo.

that's right. Best thing would be to avoid the internet tomorrow...too bad it's sunday tomorrow xD

I think that article is obviously fake. The titles do not at all seem like LP titles, they're cheesy. And severium isn't even a word. I highly doubt this is a real article... It could be... But I'm betting on it being fake.