Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but depending on where BID is on the tracklisting of the album, it could potentially be the album intro or an empty spaces type interlude. Don't forget, LP are no strangers to this sort of thing. Extended outro on LOATR leading into BIO. Same again on SoTD leading into WID.

You never know. Its all speculation until we actually here BID. So for now, its anyones guess.

I'm leaning towards legit but have no problem being proved wrong

This.

And, correct me if i wrong, but one of the Snippets of The Catalyst was the Intro, so this Snippet right now could be the Intro or the Interlude with the song before of Burn It Down and the first beats of the song....

Sounds good to me...

This.

And, correct me if i wrong, but one of the Snippets of The Catalyst was the Intro, so this Snippet right now could be the Intro or the Interlude with the song before of Burn It Down and the first beats of the song....

Sounds good to me...

Already confirmed a fake.

From Joe's twitter

*tweet about Joe saying the new video is going to be "VIRAL!!!"*

https://twitter.com/#!/joehahnLP/status...194700792266753

What do you think?

it means at every concert they're going to release an airborne virus and kill the entire crowd

no but seriously I dunno. It probably has something to do with the theme of the video. Maybe they kill everyone with the song in the video.

Regardless, still looking forward to this and can't wait to hear it. Probably going to end up doing what I did for ATS. Listening to the single until its embedded into my brain and then wait for the official release of the album.

It'll be Viral? Means that there won't be a physical single, only

Web single. No TV promotion or else.. Fck!

Digital Single ?? mmm... Promo CD on eBay sounds good to me hahaha...

Maybe another Single late on May ?

----

Off topic i'm starting to hate LPA

The great discussion about New Album and Burn It Down is lost between unnecessary comments of Farts, Aliens and Weddings.

Just saying...

Edited by maik_gianino

It'll be Viral? Means that there won't be a physical single, only

Web single. No TV promotion or else.. Fck!

nono, the quotations indicates that there's some sort of theme to the video, because that's what Phoenix was discussing in his tweet. There was no indication as to how the single's going to be released or marketed.