Quick question? Ask here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This completely unrelated to Linkin Park, it is related to Grey Daze, however.

Does anybody know the correct lyrics to the unreleased demos/songs of Everybody's Falling To Pieces, How Would You Be?, The Endless, Highway. Piece Of My Mind, & Ryan's Wisdom?

Everybody's Falling To Pieces

How Would You Be?

The Endless Highway

Piece Of My Mind

Ryan's Wisdom

I put the lyrics of the songs up on Genius, but there are some lyrics from the songs I can't decrypt.

I need help with the lyrics.

As we all know, "LeftRight" was a song recorded during the A Thousand Suns sessions that didn't make the album. Chester is heard recording vocals for the song on the Meeting Of A Thousand Suns documentary, screaming "Left to right, what are you worth, show me what you got!!!! yeah yeah yeah yeah". A rough approximation of the original seed for the song was released on LPLive for free download on August 5, 2019.

But are those the actual lyrics?

From what I hear, I hear this:

"Left to right, when you lose it all, you show me what you got!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!"

Or this:

"Left to right, when you use it all, you show me what you got!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!"

The video:

3 hours ago, xeroboi said:

Can somebody tell me the story of hardly breathe? 

No way the band just made that for that rock and roll song.

Hardly Breathe is a fan remix:

https://lplive.net/forums/topic/10142-fake-linkin-park-songs/?tab=comments#comment-200049

Mike did say Chester's part was created for Rock And Roll Part 2:

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Rock_And_Roll_(Could_Never_Hip_Hop_Like_This)_Part_2#Background

11 hours ago, xeroboi said:

Can somebody tell me the story of hardly breathe? 

No way the band just made that for that rock and roll song.

I asked Mike on Twitch if he and Chester's parts for that song, which would include Hardly Breathe, were old demos (LP or otherwise) or if they were made specifically for that song.

He said they were made specifically for that song.

EDIT: Just realized that lpliveusername already answered this and linked to Mike's exact quote lol.

Edited by Justin

• 4 weeks later...

What are the full lyrics to "Unreleased (Demo) [The Visionaries & Linkin Park]"? Also who is singing the intro, verses, and outro besides Mike? In the 2nd question, I am referring to specific members of The Visionaries.

On 5/21/2021 at 1:20 PM, lpliveusername said:

I've always been confused by this, then what is the shortened version of Rock and Roll part 2 from Atlantic Records Fall 2004 sampler? 

29 minutes ago, RayGun4200 said:

I've always been confused by this, then what is the shortened version of Rock and Roll part 2 from Atlantic Records Fall 2004 sampler? 

Sorry, I can't answer that because I don't have it. Someone would have to purchase the CD and provide a download.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, RayGun4200 said:

what is the shortened version of Rock and Roll part 2 from Atlantic Records Fall 2004 sampler? 

probably just what it says. without Rahzel and DJ Q-Bert - if you cut that from the final version the song ticks in at 4:18, if you leave out some breaks here and there you can most definitely cut it down to 3:54, which suggest this being in a demo phase, which then again is pretty unlikely 'cause the album came out later the same year

On 6/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, LPsMart said:

probably just what it says. without Rahzel and DJ Q-Bert - if you cut that from the final version the song ticks in at 4:18, if you leave out some breaks here and there you can most definitely cut it down to 3:54, which suggest this being in a demo phase, which then again is pretty unlikely 'cause the album came out later the same year

Ah that seems fair, it's just odd cause the Hardly Breathe track is basically as long as the shortened version give or take a few seconds, maybe it's just a coincidence lol but either way hopefully we'll get a rip of the shortened version sometime if its not already circulating.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:20 PM, lpliveusername said:

Mike did say Chester's part was created for Rock And Roll Part 2:

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Rock_And_Roll_(Could_Never_Hip_Hop_Like_This)_Part_2#Background

We have links to 5 different version of White People album but none of them still works. Linkinpedia says the album was released by Elektra Records, why on the bandcamp it was released by 75 Ark? Also is it was a legal release?

Whey the video edit from the LIT dvd it's just a mess?

Just on Don't Stay, Brad appears with two guitars, Dave with two bass... Chester with the wet t-shirt and dry in matter of seconds...

is it an editor problem?

cause the same producer, worked on CC, one year later.

1 hour ago, JanJena said:

Whey the video edit from the LIT dvd it's just a mess?

Just on Don't Stay, Brad appears with two guitars, Dave with two bass... Chester with the wet t-shirt and dry in matter of seconds...

is it an editor problem?

cause the same producer, worked on CC, one year later.

Live In Texas is a mix of two different shows filmed on different places and different dates. Collision Course is one show, recorded in one day.

21 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

Live In Texas is a mix of two different shows filmed on different places and different dates. Collision Course is one show, recorded in one day.

They used the same clothes... why diferent instruments? And... No... It's impossible for Chester to be so wet in the FIRST song.

Does anybody know when the Esaul (Live Performance 1999) precisely happened (month wise)? Also, were Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park) signed to Warner around this time?

Edited by NJPLP

On 7/1/2021 at 11:05 AM, JanJena said:

They used the same clothes... why diferent instruments? And... No... It's impossible for Chester to be so wet in the FIRST song.

Not sure what kind of answer you're looking for. I think the only one who can help you is the person who edited the DVD. lol

34 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Does anybody know when the Esaul (Live Performance 1999) precisely happened (month wise)? Also, were Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park) signed to Warner around this time?

No and likely no.

On 7/1/2021 at 10:05 AM, JanJena said:

I think the word you’re looking for is “sweaty”, not “wet”.