Quick question? Ask here!

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

How do you find the Junkyard Scientific song "Flight Path"? I look on the Linkinpedia website on the Junkyard Scientific page and found this link that was supposed to lead me to the song. Instead, it shows me the page, but it just says the words "Summer Be Like" and there's nothing else. Besides the words I mentioned before, the page is blank. There's no audio file that pops up for you to listen to. The link that has the song "Animal House" works, though.

The player was removed from the page but was still in the source code. Had links to various other songs.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

The link leads to a new tab saying that the site connection isn’t private and that the website might be impersonating www.mathclubmusic.com to steal my information.

all questions to IT department of MathClub :(

I ignored the tab with message - and mp3 file is available for downloading or playing online

Edited by Kobzone
edit

• 1 month later...

Is this song instrumental "How Would You Be?"?

I've seen a couple comments on the "unknown song" instrumental video from a couple people saying it's an instrumental of "How Would You Be?", though it's not confirmed if it is that or not.

Who is singing or saying the words "Believe me" during the bridge and last chorus of "Believe Me" ('The Pheonix' version)? It sounds like Chester's voice heavily edited, though I'm not entirely sure.

Funny enough, I though that those words were actually guitar. It sounded like guitar to me, though, I didn't think they were actual words, lol.

6 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Who is singing or saying the words "Believe me" during the bridge and last chorus of "Believe Me" ('The Pheonix' version)? It sounds like Chester's voice heavily edited, though I'm not entirely sure.

Funny enough, I though that those words were actually guitar. It sounded like guitar to me, though, I didn't think they were actual words, lol.

Sounds like Chester to me

• 2 months later...

Hey, I have been an LP fan since about 2003, my favorite album is Reanimation and I was always wondering how it got recorded. How did Mike/the band get in contact with all the collaborating artists? Have they met personally? Was it made while LP was on tour? Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

unrlsedphotos_49.jpeg

Who's that person on the wall next to the "CUI"? Could this be small memorial/tribute to Jam Master Jay (of RUN DMC), Boogie Down Productions, Public Enemy, NWA, Juice Crew, or the hip hop film Wild Style? I wonder how's this connected to Cuidado (Lying From You Demo)

Edited by AJ93

• AJ93 changed the title to Unknown person (face) on Meteroa Art Wall (next to "CUI")
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 12:36 AM, AJ93 said:

unrlsedphotos_49.jpeg

Who's that person on the wall next to the "CUI"? Could this be small memorial/tribute to Jam Master Jay (of RUN DMC), Boogie Down Productions, Public Enemy, NWA, Juice Crew, or the hip hop film Wild Style? I wonder how's this connected to Cuidado (Lying From You Demo)

Its Jam Master Jay. Its a tribute and probably nota connection really. Considering how important Run DMC was to Mike in particular, this was likely just the best way to pay tribute, nothing more nothing less

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, FigurePlaster92 said:

April 7

But it's going to be on the night of april 6 (Like they did with HT20) or in midnight of april 7?

I’m pretty positive that the whole Meteora 20 release (besides “Lost” and “Fighting Myself”) will be released at 12:00 AM (maybe even a little later after that time). I, however, will be looking out for leaks the day before (April 6th) at around 7, 8, or 9 AM (because it’ll be 12 AM on Friday in New Zealand around 7 AM Thursday my time).

Edited by NJPLP

I keep seeing in various places that Talking To Myself was written about Talinda's struggle to get through to Chester when he was despressed. This seems odd as he's not credited as a writer, is this a made up fact or does it have any basis of truth?

Many thanks. x

58 minutes ago, KikiSparkle said:

I keep seeing in various places that Talking To Myself was written about Talinda's struggle to get through to Chester when he was despressed. This seems odd as he's not credited as a writer, is this a made up fact or does it have any basis of truth?

Many thanks. x

It's true.

7kNIyqZ.jpg

2 hours ago, KikiSparkle said:

Many thanks. x

Mike has said before that he's written songs about things Chester told him in conversations.

5 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

Mike has said before that he's written songs about things Chester told him in conversations.

Yeah I know, I just felt that'd be a bit weird. "Hey Chester, I know you've been feeling really down recently, so I wrote this song about your wife and how hard it must be being married to you."

"Wow, thanks Mike." 🤣

Hi guys, now the box set is out and some of you have already enjoying it, let's see is somebody can help me with this tricky issue. 

As far as I understand, the original DVD and CD combo of LIT were essentially the same audio, with some dialogues cut and the obvious 5 omissions. Nevertheless, if OSC from the DVD is taken from Dallas (just an example), the CD is also from that same show, right?

The LPU3 tracks, which according to Linkinpedia, are different recordings. Again with the examples, if Figure 09 in the DVD is from Houston, the LPU CD is from Dallas. Quite similar, but not an audio version of the DVD.

The Meteora 20 version has the full setlist. Besides the modern remastering, regarding those missing five tracks, are they a audio version of the DVD, which means that the LPU3 tracks still being unique recordings after all this time? Or they truly are the Underground versions integrated in the full release for the first time?

Thanks 

On 4/10/2023 at 7:48 AM, Ex97 said:

I remember an interview from 2017 with Mike and Chester and Chester told Mike that he wanted to play Hit The Floor live again. I am not kidding, he really said it. If I can recall he was wearing a gray snap back hat (Chester). I know it’s not much help. But trust me it exists and I’d like to add it to my collection of videos. Personally I want it because I love Hit The Floor and I like it live, especially now that we have a HQ version of it, and I’ve never seen anyone else say they love the song live except for me and I guess Chester? Haha. 

I do remember something like that, even as far that he said it with the feeling that he was the only one willing to perform it. So, you're not crazy and you're not the only one who wanted that song back

On 4/10/2023 at 7:48 AM, Ex97 said:

I remember an interview from 2017 with Mike and Chester and Chester told Mike that he wanted to play Hit The Floor live again. I am not kidding, he really said it. If I can recall he was wearing a gray snap back hat (Chester). I know it’s not much help. But trust me it exists and I’d like to add it to my collection of videos. Personally I want it because I love Hit The Floor and I like it live, especially now that we have a HQ version of it, and I’ve never seen anyone else say they love the song live except for me and I guess Chester? Haha. 

I remember that as well. I was convinced it was in this Q&A but I went through it quickly and I couldn't find it. If you have time, you can watch it in full and maybe it's there. I kind of remember his outfit when he said that and in this Q&A it was the closest to the image I see in my head. I'm not sure though!