Multitracks List

anjum

9 hours ago, andros said:

Wait, there's a Robot Boy just acapella or the full multitrack out there?

only the acapella has been leaked
Robot Boy, WJ&L, The Requiem/The Radiance, BITS, Jornada del Muerto, Fallout and the Messenger are all out there but none of that stuff has been leaked. Like Until It Breaks and Halfway Right haven't been.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Robrobbsen said:

Wait, Until it breaks and the Messenger are out there?

If they are, that's news to me. I was specifically even told that Messenger was "lost."

Also Robot Boy is missing the piano tracks, and Requiem/Radiance has several mislabeled/missing tracks.

4 hours ago, Robrobbsen said:

Wait, Until it breaks and the Messenger are out there?

sorry I got Sharp Edges confused with Until it Breaks. But I'm pretty sure I got an offer for The Messenger (around 10 Tracks)

4 hours ago, Astat said:

Requiem/Radiance has several mislabeled/missing tracks

you're talking about The Requiem/ The Radiance 60 Tracks, right?

10 hours ago, LPsMart said:

sorry I got Sharp Edges confused with Until it Breaks. But I'm pretty sure I got an offer for The Messenger (around 10 Tracks)

you're talking about The Requiem/ The Radiance 60 Tracks, right?

Yup. The "Oppenheimer Background Noise" and "Countdown" stems are mislabeled and have their filenames swapped, the "Backing Tracks L" track is missing, and what's labeled as "Pitched Countdown" is actually a duplicate copy of the full mix, so those stems are missing as well.

For anyone who's curious, my current understanding of what's out there is the 8 tracks from Hybrid Theory we've had forever, most of A Thousand Suns (everything except The Messenger/a couple missing tracks in The Requiem/Robot Boy) and all of One More Light, plus Roads Untraveled and A Light That Never Comes. I have my suspicions that Leave Out All the Rest and Hands Held High are out there as well (based on the incomplete stems of the former that are floating around, and the really weirdly-mixed acapella of the latter that randomly popped up a while back), and I've heard Numb may be out there as well.

Edited by Astat

13 hours ago, Astat said:

For anyone who's curious, my current understanding of what's out there is the 8 tracks from Hybrid Theory we've had forever, most of A Thousand Suns (everything except The Messenger/a couple missing tracks in The Requiem/Robot Boy) and all of One More Light, plus Roads Untraveled and A Light That Never Comes. I have my suspicions that Leave Out All the Rest and Hands Held High are out there as well (based on the incomplete stems of the former that are floating around, and the really weirdly-mixed acapella of the latter that randomly popped up a while back), and I've heard Numb may be out there as well.

Numb being out there is new to me, are there any indicators like with HHH or was someone just claiming he had it?

7 hours ago, Robrobbsen said:

Numb being out there is new to me, are there any indicators like with HHH or was someone just claiming he had it?

I was talking to someone a few months ago who was in contact with someone trying to sell it, but nothing ever came of it. Maybe they didn't have it after all, who knows.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:22 AM, Astat said:

Yup. The "Oppenheimer Background Noise" and "Countdown" stems are mislabeled and have their filenames swapped, the "Backing Tracks L" track is missing, and what's labeled as "Pitched Countdown" is actually a duplicate copy of the full mix, so those stems are missing as well.

For anyone who's curious, my current understanding of what's out there is the 8 tracks from Hybrid Theory we've had forever, most of A Thousand Suns (everything except The Messenger/a couple missing tracks in The Requiem/Robot Boy) and all of One More Light, plus Roads Untraveled and A Light That Never Comes. I have my suspicions that Leave Out All the Rest and Hands Held High are out there as well (based on the incomplete stems of

I hear that "Brennan" the owner of "LPCATALOG"
has the "POA, APFMH And With You" multitracks

I think he would sell each for more than $ 600 each,
according to a friend he offered $ 500 for "APFMH" More like it didn't work.

well if he has it or not there is no way to know, more because he is the greatest collector of things on the LP it is possible that he does.

there is a site "mixthemusic.com" where they get the artist's multitracks and sells on the site for $ 10 each multitracks, part of the money and assigned to the band and label, I think it would be nice if we could do something for any of these multitracks were on that site, and we could buy legally.
It's a good idea :)

3 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

:)

On 3/16/2020 at 5:15 AM, Hybridtheory said:

I hear that "Brennan" the owner of "LPCATALOG"
has the "POA, APFMH And With You" multitracks

I think he would sell each for more than $ 600 each,
according to a friend he offered $ 500 for "APFMH" More like it didn't work.

well if he has it or not there is no way to know, more because he is the greatest collector of things on the LP it is possible that he does.

there is a site "mixthemusic.com" where they get the artist's multitracks and sells on the site for $ 10 each multitracks, part of the money and assigned to the band and label, I think it would be nice if we could do something for any of these multitracks were on that site, and we could buy legally.
It's a good idea :)

Brennan is not the owner of lpcatalog nor he has stuff you've mentioned. Also he is not selling multitrack files. Please stop posting false information :)

8 hours ago, michalangelo said:

Brennan is not the owner of lpcatalog nor he has stuff you've mentioned. Also he is not selling multitrack files. Please stop posting false information :)

Why would I lie ?
it is true, he would only sell for a very high price.

9 hours ago, eyesburning said:

Be careful with this Brennan guy - he's been a proven liar multiple times. I am almost certain he doesn't have POA, APFMH or With You Multis.

He doesn't have them, nor is he claiming to. This is just a dumb rumor started by one or two cancerous inhabitants of the LP subreddit who started getting pissy after posting "DOES ANY1 HAVE POA/APFMH/WITH YOU MULTIS" every few weeks for the better part of the last year and not getting the answer they wanted.

1 hour ago, Hybridtheory said:

Why would I lie ?
it is true, he would only sell for a very high price.

Considering the guy you're talking to IS one of the owners of LPCatalog, I think he might know what he's talking about better than you do.

Brennan's been around the community for 15+ years. He also happens to be currently selling his ENTIRE collection. If he had those multitracks, he would be advertising his intent to sell them just like he is with the numerous other, often more valuable, pieces of his collection (which happens to include the multitrack CDs for Runaway and By Myself). And that only assumes that he has them on CD, because his area of expertise is physical media, not buying/selling audio files. There are plenty of other people in that field who are responsible for things like What Are You Worth and the various A Thousand Suns/One More Light multitracks that have surfaced - Brennan isn't a name that comes up often in that circle, if ever.

The eight tracks from Hybrid Theory that currently circulate in multitrack form have been floating around in private circles for over a decade. I could name at least half a dozen people who had the Pushing Me Away multitracks back in like 2009, for example. People have been aware of their existence for ages, it's just been within the past couple years that they've finally leaked publicly. The ones that are available now are the same ones that have been known to exist for 10+ years. They all originally came from an engineer who did the multitrack transfers for the stems that were used to make Reanimation, he was strapped for cash at one point and sold a bunch of stuff to private collectors in the late 2000's. With You, Points of Authority, A Place for My Head, and Cure for the Itch were not among the songs he sold. They're just not out there, period.

Edited by Astat

2 hours ago, Diaux said:

Some dude on another site is making a strawpoll to leak a multitracks from a song. a lot of it is from ATS except for Sharp Edges and Halfway Right

I have trouble getting on the other page.. might have been banned (even though there's not even a single reason to that I can think of..)