Multitracks List

anjum

On 3/27/2020 at 11:35 AM, Diaux said:

What is the "The Catalyst_TV_01" thing? sound like the full song

It is the full song, I think it's mislabeled. A TV track is basically supposed to be like a karaoke track where it has all of the instruments and backing vocals but the lead vocals are missing. It's for situations where you might have a live vocals/recorded music thing happening, like the Stock Car Crash Challenge performance DBS did of Crawl Back In for example.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, LKSdot9 said:

Is it different from the version that's been out for a while?

The previous version consists of 4 mp3 tracks

Bass

Drums

Guitars

Vocals+Claps+Piano

This version consists of 9 ogg tracks

drums_1

drums_2

drums_3(blank)

drums_4

guitar

preview

rhythm

song

vocals

Edited by jeff10012003

On 5/18/2020 at 1:06 AM, jeff10012003 said:

The previous version consists of 4 mp3 tracks

Bass

Drums

Guitars

Vocals+Claps+Piano

This version consists of 9 ogg tracks

drums_1

drums_2

drums_3(blank)

drums_4

guitar

preview

rhythm

song

vocals

Either the 9-track .mogg I just found is completely different from what you're talking about, or the tracks in your version are horribly named/have been combined in some other manner (I'd appreciate some clarification though - the modified date on the file I found is from 2011, so I may have something completely different). Keeping in mind that it's originally just "Linkin Park - Bleed It Out 1," "Linkin Park - Bleed It Out 2," etc. when you extract the .mogg channels, here's what they are:

1. Kick

2. Snare

3. Cymbals L

4. Cymbals R

5. Bass

6. Guitar L

7. Guitar R

8. Vocals/Additional Instruments L

9. Vocals/Additional Instruments R

None of the drum tracks are blank, the cymbal tracks just have very little in them (some hi-hat during the first verse/chorus and some cymbals during the bridge).

I hear no difference in the guitar at the end, either.

Edited by Astat

It is different. I’m not at my home computer to compare the guitar at the end to the album version, but the newer rip has the vocals completely separated from all background instruments, and the “song” file is actually the studio party sounds and the piano mixed together.

Edited by Justin

Further update: There are definitely two versions of Bleed It Out (not sure why, it was only ever in one game). The empty "drums 3" track referenced earlier exists because it would be the toms track, but there aren't any toms in the song. The vocals are also isolated from the backing track on that version (as mentioned).

I hear nothing different about the guitar tracks in either version though.

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

hello, I heard rumors that Points of authority multitracks (42 Tracks) is out.

does anyone know if it's true? does anyone have this?

That's very unlikely, where'd you hear that 😄

22 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

hello, I heard rumors that Points of authority multitracks (42 Tracks) is out.

does anyone know if it's true? does anyone have this?

Definitely not "out"/in circulation. Not entirely sure it exists at all, haven't been able to confirm. Ever since the concert stems leaked, there's been a lot of confusion/deception about "multitracks" that are present on them but don't exist in full form.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, nerooo said:

Has there been any updates on this, i.e. confirmed or denied?

I doubt there will be any time soon. Like if even it's out there I bet it'll take another 5 years at least for anyone to get them.

But I doubt there's multitracks out there for WY, POA, APFMH and CFTI

5 hours ago, Robrobbsen said:

I think we rather get some other ones like living thing or something, the missing HT ones are just not in circulation because they never sent them away like the others as far as i know.

PTS.OF.ATHRTY and PLC.4 MIE HAED were remixed by other artists, while KRWLNG and BY_MYSLF were done in-house by Mike, yet we have Crawling/By Myself multitracks and not POA/APFMH. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

4 hours ago, Astat said:

PTS.OF.ATHRTY and PLC.4 MIE HAED were remixed by other artists, while KRWLNG and BY_MYSLF were done in-house by Mike, yet we have Crawling/By Myself multitracks and not POA/APFMH. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Yeah, you are right, must have misremembered something 😵

2 hours ago, nerooo said:

It would be awesome to finish out HT, but I would like to see stuff from other albums. We've only got Roads Untraveled from Living Things, right?

Full Multitracks? yeah only Roads, but we also have Lost In The Echo (constest), Burn It Down (from a game) and from other songs we have samples and that kind stuff floating around (check the Linkipedia section of every song if you want more info)

Edited by Diaux

• 2 weeks later...