anjum

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, RayGun4200 said:

Sounds pretty real can hear Chester's background vocals more, but what if this is the same case as Hands Held High? We never got the multitrack for that so we probably never will for this until they leak if not ever

That Acapella actually it's 10x better than the actual song, beautiful and haunting.

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2024 at 5:21 PM, thigolpbr said:

Linkin Park - More The Victim ( 5 Tracks ) RB4

ps. I found it online today in a stems spreadsheet for rock band games.

These ones are more clean than the ones I have. The ones I have sound like they were isolated from the song and don't sound as clean.

On 12/11/2023 at 2:00 AM, NJPLP said:

I found an acapella of "In Between" on VK. I don't know where they got it from, but it sounds like it's the real deal. I don't think I can share a link to the acapella, but here's a video I just uploaded with the acapella:

That sounds very much AI filtered. Definitely not official.

19 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

Linkin Park - More The Victim ( 5 Tracks ) RB4

[Removed Link Possible Copyright]

ps. I found it online today in a stems spreadsheet for rock band games.

Man I was checking that spreadsheet periodically for months waiting and I missed it by a day, anyways holy shit it's about time they seem pretty clean and legit weird we now have stems for a Meteora Demo, also dont forget about Grey Daze - Sickness RockBand Stems we technically now have an acapella of Grey Daze era but not entirely since it was reworked and all

On 2/26/2024 at 1:12 PM, thigolpbr said:

Thanks a bunch for the More the Victim and Sickness RockBand stems. Saw these made their way out recently.

Any chance you have Lost, too?

EDIT: Is that potentially a layer of Mike’s vocal on the More the Victim chorus? Sounds high and auto tuned, but a bit like Mike’s vocal timbre based on his doubling Chester live. Could go either way, but jumped out at me.

1 hour ago, letdownagain said:

Thanks a bunch for the More the Victim and Sickness RockBand stems. Saw these made their way out recently.

EDIT: Is that potentially a layer of Mike’s vocal on the More the Victim chorus? Sounds high and auto tuned, but a bit like Mike’s vocal timbre based on his doubling Chester live. Could go either way, but jumped out at me.

I think that high and autotuned vocal is Chester. That's what I always though, anyway.

3 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I think that high and autotuned vocal is Chester. That's what I always though, anyway.

Yeah, that makes sense as the obvious answer. It probably is, but it just jumped out me when isolated in a way it didn’t in the full mix. 

On 3/2/2024 at 9:08 PM, letdownagain said:

that wasn't on the Rock Band DLC, but AI does it's job nowadays. It's not the same experience but translates well to what we got from Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

1 hour ago, LPsMart said:

that wasn't on the Rock Band DLC, but AI does it's job nowadays. It's not the same experience but translates well to what we got from Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

Thank you for the reminder. It’s kind of silly, given I submitted the info about More the Victim DLC to the Newswire when it was announced, but misremembered it as being a two pack. 

I think with the release of the Beat Saber stuff towards the end of the year I mixed the two together.

52 minutes ago, letdownagain said:

Thank you for the reminder. It’s kind of silly, given I submitted the info about More the Victim DLC to the Newswire when it was announced, but misremembered it as being a two pack. 

I think with the release of the Beat Saber stuff towards the end of the year I mixed the two together.

Does Beat Saber not have the same stuff with the stems like Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

12 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Does Beat Saber not have the same stuff with the stems like Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

No, I don’t believe it does. Only thing outside of Rock Band or Guitar Hero with stems I’ve come across is some of the Fortnite Festival stuff, which I think is just Rock Band lite inside Fortnite. I’ve never played it myself, but I think Harmonix worked on it (anyone who knows better feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

That’s not applicable to Linkin Park, though. At least not at the moment. 

Edited by letdownagain

23 hours ago, letdownagain said:

No, I don’t believe it does. Only thing outside of Rock Band or Guitar Hero with stems I’ve come across is some of the Fortnite Festival stuff, which I think is just Rock Band lite inside Fortnite. I’ve never played it myself, but I think Harmonix worked on it (anyone who knows better feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

That’s not applicable to Linkin Park, though. At least not at the moment. 

It is pretty much Rock Band in Fortnite. It'll be applicable soon, they're apparently gearing up to release some stuff on it soon according to some leaks.

2 hours ago, SardonicallyParanoid said:

It is pretty much Rock Band in Fortnite. It'll be applicable soon, they're apparently gearing up to release some stuff on it soon according to some leaks.

Yeah, “Numb” was apparently just officially announced, so my comment aged pretty quickly. Seeing it on gaming sites but not sure if there’s an official announcement to link to.

Edit: 

Edited by letdownagain