anjum

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Robrobbsen said:

My guess is that of all the layers one got forgotten or just left in as is. 

You can hear it way down in the mix on the final version once you know it's there. I think they just left it in because that was the take they wanted to keep for all of Chester's improvised stuff on the outro. Maybe they couldn't get it to fade in the way they wanted if they completely muted the line.

18 hours ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Where?

Same place as always, just scroll down or next page.

I was wondering, could someone try to extract the missing piano track from "Robot Boy_Backing Tracks Stem.flac" because all other tracks included in the backing track are also available individually. So, wouldn't it be possible to "subtract" them? Unfortunately, I am not that experienced with audio processing...

Linkin Park - Fallout 15TRK 

Linkin Park - Halfway Right 29TRK 

Linkin Park - Blackout 86TRK 

Linkin Park - Jornada del Muerto 51TRK 

Linkin Park - Sharp Edges 31TRK 

Linkin Park - The Catalyst 120TRK

Linkin Park - The Requiem + The Radiance 57TRK 

Linkin Park - Wisdom Justice and Love 17TRK

Linkin Park - Burning in the Skies  78TRK

all these leaked 

Edited by Hybridtheory

17 minutes ago, Hybridtheory said:

Linkin Park - Fallout 15TRK 

Linkin Park - Halfway Right 29TRK 

Linkin Park - Blackout 86TRK 

Linkin Park - Jornada del Muerto 51TRK 

Linkin Park - Sharp Edges 31TRK 

Linkin Park - The Catalyst 120TRK

Linkin Park - The Requiem + The Radiance 57TRK 

Linkin Park - Wisdom Justice and Love 17TRK

Linkin Park - Burning in the Skies  78TRK

all these leaked 

Really? In the same place?

On 3/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, eyesburning said:

Same place as always, just scroll down or next page.

I was wondering, could someone try to extract the missing piano track from "Robot Boy_Backing Tracks Stem.flac" because all other tracks included in the backing track are also available individually. So, wouldn't it be possible to "subtract" them? Unfortunately, I am not that experienced with audio processing...

I'll give it a shot.

32 minutes ago, eyesburning said:

Awesome, thanks! :)

Where were the other multis leaked?

No luck. Even if you isolate which tracks are in the "Backing Tracks" files and pan them accordingly, then invert that and combine it with the "Backing Tracks" files (which should cancel out everything but the piano), there's still a lot of stuff that doesn't drop out. Seems like the instrumental/main mix/backing tracks were done after mixing while the individual tracks weren't. :(

I'm not seeing the other ones leaked anywhere, might have gotten taken down already.

2 hours ago, Astat said:

No luck. Even if you isolate which tracks are in the "Backing Tracks" files and pan them accordingly, then invert that and combine it with the "Backing Tracks" files (which should cancel out everything but the piano), there's still a lot of stuff that doesn't drop out. Seems like the instrumental/main mix/backing tracks were done after mixing while the individual tracks weren't. :(

I'm not seeing the other ones leaked anywhere, might have gotten taken down already.

Yes, that's what I also tried but I thought I am doing something wrong. Too bad 😕 Thanks for trying though!

9 hours ago, Astat said:

Let me know: is the first part of the piano repeated over the entire track or does it change?

5 hours ago, kiq fLP said:

I didn't saw "The Messenger" multi, they are out there too?

My bad, no we don't have that one. We have the separated stems from Rock Band (guitar + vocals + everything else), but not from the studio itself.

On 3/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, Astat said:

"Countdown" stems are mislabeled and have their filenames swapped, the "Backing Tracks L" track is missing, and what's labeled as "Pitched Countdown" is actually a duplicate copy of the full mix, so those stems are missing as well.

I found none of them in the Folder not even with the names swapped

On 3/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, cesaraugusto said:

Let me know: is the first part of the piano repeated over the entire track or does it change?

It changes a lot, especially during the synth solo/outro.

14 hours ago, LPsMart said:

I found none of them in the Folder not even with the names swapped

The leak is of the version from after I fixed the swapped file names and deleted the "Backing Tracks R" and mislabeled "Pitched Countdown" stems. I tried isolating the proper "Pitched Countdown" like I did with the piano from Robot Boy, with no success.

3 hours ago, Astat said:

I tried isolating the proper "Pitched Countdown" like I did with the piano from Robot Boy, with no success.

you could try to isolate them from the Acapella from the acapella/instrumental CD maybe it turns out somewhat good

Edited by LPsMart