• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, cesaraugusto said:

Amazing!

Interesting. Does the acoustic drum just really start after half the song? Why? Anyone?

I haven't heard the tracks yet to know exactly where you mean, but I assume you mean just before the second verse.

The answer is because it adds a layer, serving as another step in the slow/steady build of the song.

28 minutes ago, Justin said:

I haven't heard the tracks yet to know exactly where you mean, but I assume you mean just before the second verse.

The answer is because it adds a layer, serving as another step in the slow/steady build of the song.

Oh, nice! Thanks! 

54 minutes ago, heartagram_616 said:

no idea there has been a lot of leaks lately which is weird, maybe someone is buying them from a trader and then leaking them?

also i feel like we need to edit the main post with the newest leaks or create a whole new thread?

Yes, it's strange indeed - especially that it's from the ATS era. Maybe Astat knows more details? He wrote that the HT multitracks were owned by a small circle already 10ish years ago and that the OML multitracks came from an anonymous "mole" who had high-level digital content access at Warner. Maybe the ATS stuff comes from the same guy?

Probably, some people want to make some money with these files and that's why they decided to leak it for free to stop them from making money?

I agree...an update to the thread would be necessary at this point.

It depends though, I think.

I'm pretty sure the raw unmastered/unmixed tracks, like the actual pro-tools sessions, have WAY more tracks than what we got in the recent leaks.

Edited by Justin

18 hours ago, Justin said:

I'm pretty sure the raw unmastered/unmixed tracks, like the actual pro-tools sessions, have WAY more tracks than what we got in the recent leaks.

For sure. For all of the multitracks we've gotten, we haven't gotten a true "fully separated" one. There's even some pretty obvious stuff like all of the "ohh's" on Waiting for the End being on one track even though it's 3 harmony parts probably consisting of like 6 vocal tracks.

On 4/15/2019 at 8:06 AM, Justin said:

6 hours ago, Astat said:

For sure. For all of the multitracks we've gotten, we haven't gotten a true "fully separated" one. There's even some pretty obvious stuff like all of the "ohh's" on Waiting for the End being on one track even though it's 3 harmony parts probably consisting of like 6 vocal tracks.

And I don't think we will ever get it.

The leaks that we've been getting might be sourced internally,which they gotten from the group may have already been merged. 

The only way we can get the real deal, is through the band's vault itself, much like how PMA was leaked.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, jeff10012003 said:

And I don't think we will ever get it.

The leaks that we've been getting might be sourced internally,which they gotten from the group may have already been merged. 

The only way we can get the real deal, is through the band's vault itself, much like how PMA was leaked.

How was PMA leaked?

I don't see much use for having the tracks even more separated imho. 40+ tracks is already quite a lot to handle xD

17 hours ago, eyesburning said:

How was PMA leaked?

I don't see much use for having the tracks even more separated imho. 40+ tracks is already quite a lot to handle xD

If I'm not mistaken it was from the CD that was sent for mastering. There was like 3 folders containing just LOTS of files.