Multitracks List

anjum

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike's vocals are interesting. I can finally hear what Brad plays on the guitar (way different than how I thought to hear it). I only hear Ilsey on the "oohh" parts after they sing the title.

And bring me Nobody Can Save Me now. I'll devour it!

Edited by ThePretender

I haven't downloaded yet, but apparently In The End leaked. Full multitracks, not the Rock Band version.

I have. A lot of the tracks are mixed together, like a few other unmastered tracks, so you're gonna need to split them.

Edited by LKSdot9

What do you think will be the next? I hope we can get something from Meteora or MTM. And I think we will get the full HT in stems because we already have ITE, Papercut, OSC, Runaway, Forgotten, PMA.

• 1 month later...

Hi - I have been lurking here for a few weeks but am finally desperate enough to make an account and post! Is there a way to get only the vocal track from Iridescent? I'll take all the tracks but I mainly just need the original vocals as I plan to provide my own backing music. I am pretty new to this so I have no idea where people go to get these multitracks. I have come across several posts that seem to indicate that there are definitely stems of iridescent (the transformers remix) floating around out there but every link I have tried comes up either a dead end or to some reamake version where the instrumentals sound authentic but Chester/Mike are definitely not the vocalists. I have spent hours on this over the last few days (and visited more than a few sketchy-looking russian websites) with no luck. I know you can't post links here, but if anyone could steer me in the right direction I would be hugely grateful!

Hi - I have been lurking here for a few weeks but am finally desperate enough to make an account and post! Is there a way to get only the vocal track from Iridescent? I'll take all the tracks but I mainly just need the original vocals as I plan to provide my own backing music. I am pretty new to this so I have no idea where people go to get these multitracks. I have come across several posts that seem to indicate that there are definitely stems of iridescent (the transformers remix) floating around out there but every link I have tried comes up either a dead end or to some reamake version where the instrumentals sound authentic but Chester/Mike are definitely not the vocalists. I have spent hours on this over the last few days (and visited more than a few sketchy-looking russian websites) with no luck. I know you can't post links here, but if anyone could steer me in the right direction I would be hugely grateful!

Well, the vocals of the transformers multitracks are also mixed with other instruments.