Phoenix [bass]
Rob Bourdon [Drums]

Linkin Park - Runaway Multitracks CD 2 [18 Tracks]
Brad Delson [Guitars]
Click Track
Joe Hahn [Dj's]
Mike Shinoda [Vocals]

Edited by Steve*

finally someone ripped Runaway multitracks from CDs we have seen before :oLinkin Park - Runaway Multitracks CD 1 [22 Tracks]Brad Delson [Guitars][/size]Chester Bennington [Vocals][/size]Mike Shinoda [Vocals][/size]Phoenix [bass][/size]Rob Bourdon [Drums][/size]Linkin Park - Runaway Multitracks CD 2 [18 Tracks]Brad Delson [Guitars][/size]Click Track[/size]Joe Hahn [Dj's][/size]Mike Shinoda [Vocals][/size]

Can you share them with me in a message? I've been waiting for those in all my life. :)

Not LP but not forget to mention:

Fort Minor - Remember The Name ccMixter multitracks. Freeware versions.

http://ccmixter.org/fortminor_samples

List:

Vocals:

Accapella L (clean)

Accapella R (clean)

Accapella L (dirty)

Accapella R (dirty)

Beats:

Bass

big kick

hat

snare L

snare R

tamb and blip L

tamb and blip R

wood

Pitched instrumentals:

bang

chorus beeps L

chorus beeps R

strings L

strings R

Can you upload and send me those files? the're offiline by now

Here is the link to runaway *removed*

I'm sure the link will be deleted anyway, so kind of a moot point in me responding to this, but...tracklisting jumbled up from what's on the CD, multiple mono audio tracks combined into stereo tracks for some reason, and really bad non-descriptive track titles in spite of the work I did for LPCatalog to ensure all of their information was accurate (plus a bonus LMAO to the "instrumental" which is literally just all of the tracks combined with no regard for mix levels, which sounds like utter shit)...either this is a rip from a completely different source than what I was aware of existing, or somebody shit all over a lot of hard work by a couple well-meaning people. Sucks when this is what leaks out when the intent was to eventually figure out a legitimate way of sharing something that looked like this:

(All messages regarding this will be ignored, FYI)

post-641-0-43465000-1488960057_thumb.png

I'm sure the link will be deleted anyway, so kind of a moot point in me responding to this, but...tracklisting jumbled up from what's on the CD, multiple mono audio tracks combined into stereo tracks for some reason, and really bad non-descriptive track titles in spite of the work I did for LPCatalog to ensure all of their information was accurate (plus a bonus LMAO to the "instrumental" which is literally just all of the tracks combined with no regard for mix levels, which sounds like utter shit)...either this is a rip from a completely different source than what I was aware of existing, or somebody shit all over a lot of hard work by a couple well-meaning people. Sucks when this is what leaks out when the intent was to eventually figure out a legitimate way of sharing something that looked like this:

(All messages regarding this will be ignored, FYI)

+1. Not sure how it leaked but what a coincidence it leaked when LPC suddenly obtained it.

multiple mono audio tracks combined into stereo tracks for some reason

As far as I can tell it was converted into dual mono. Each annoying SMPTE signal that was originally in the left channel was replaced by the right channel. Instead of just making each one into a real mono track, and reducing the file size by half.

Or share here instead. LPCatalog planned to share them here. Both Runaway and By Myself ones.

We planned but with a no go from Warner we couldn't. We will post the info with a tracklist thanks to Astat on our page sometime next week.

I mean, don't let this leak stop you guys. Any release from y'all that has that much hard work put into it would be amazing regardless of any premature leak.

On a side note, how is a regular exclusive release a "premature leak" How is any release 17 years after the album date a "leak"? Rhetorical question, don't answer...

+1. Not sure how it leaked but what a coincidence it leaked when LPC suddenly obtained it.

Same coincidence MJ dies when LPL is active :( Your fault guys! :lol: Remember when you asked me about them and I replied that it's not our rip? It's still not our rip no matter how hard you try to throw LPC under the bus. And you have tried couple of times now :) Good luck next time.

Edited by michalangelo

You can't imply that I made a dumb comment and then say "don't answer".

I was referring to Astat's post saying that these tracks were leaked, when the intention was to eventually release them in a more organized fashion, with better sound quality. I can also italicize for emphasis.

Furthermore, of course it's a "leak". It doesn't matter when the album came out. These are multitracks, not the album version of the song. Similar to how the HT instrumentals were "leaked" 11 years after the album came out. Same principle. They weren't officially released. They.....leaked.

Edited by Justin

You can't imply that I made a dumb comment and then say "don't answer".

I was referring to Astat's post saying that these tracks were leaked, when the intention was to eventually release them in a more organized fashion, with better sound quality. I can also italicize for emphasis.

Furthermore, of course it's a "leak". It doesn't matter when the album came out. These are multitracks, not the album version of the song. Similar to how the HT instrumentals were "leaked" 11 years after the album came out. Same principle. They weren't officially released. They.....leaked.

So most of LPL exclusives are leaks. Bad LPL baaaaad LPL. :P I call something a "leak" when it's about a new song or album or anything before it's official release. If I'm wrong, sorry. I think I already said somewhere that we can't share this stuff, and I would be stupid to first ask WB people, get an straightforward message to not share and then share.

Edited by michalangelo

So most of LPL exclusives are leaks. Bad LPL baaaaad LPL. :P I call something a "leak" when it's about a new song or album or anything before it's official release. If I'm wrong, sorry. I think I already said somewhere that we can't share this stuff, and I would be stupid to first ask WB people, get an straightforward message to not share and then share.

You miss the point. I meant I would rather wait a while longer and get an organized release that sounds better, and maybe even has the files synchronized, than what we got. The longer wait would have been worth it in the end.

I was saying that WHOEVER put the trakcks out this way, I would still like a better release that includes the work that was going to be put into it.

Edited by Justin

You miss the point. I meant I would rather wait a while longer and get an organized release that sounds better, and maybe even has the files synchronized, than what we got. The longer wait would have been worth it in the end.

I was saying that WHOEVER put the trakcks out this way, I would still like a better release that includes the work that was going to be put into it.

Ok I get You.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friend I saw in reddit a guy who owns "Roads ultraveled" Multitracks anyone own these multitracks? I would like to have them

I don't know about Roads Untraveled. I know that Lying From You and Rebellion were in Rock Band, but as KlaytonShinoda said, they haven't been decrypted so they aren't in circulation.

Wastelands was also in Guitar Hero Live, although apparently with the way audio is handled in that game the "multitrack" would basically just be 2 tracks, one with the guitar and one with the rest of the song.

As for Roads Untraveled, that one's news to me but if it's legit it's probably a result of someone having connections to people who were involved with the Living Things: Remixed and/or Recharged projects. The thought of that being out there excites me because Roads Untraveled is easily one of my top 5 songs I'd love to have stems for (Castle of Glass, TLTGYA, Easier to Run, and Robot Boy fill out that list for me).

Edited by Astat

Wastelands was also in Guitar Hero Live, although apparently with the way audio is handled in that game the "multitrack" would basically just be 2 tracks, one with the guitar and one with the rest of the song.

As for Roads Untraveled, that one's news to me but if it's legit it's probably a result of someone having connections to people who were involved with the Living Things: Remixed and/or Recharged projects. The thought of that being out there excites me because Roads Untraveled is easily one of my top 5 songs I'd love to have stems for (Castle of Glass, TLTGYA, Easier to Run, and Robot Boy fill out that list for me).

I'm trying to negotiate with this person to get the multitracks from Roads Ultraveled.

Edited by thiagocrivelari