Multitracks List

anjum

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Battle Symphony (32 tracks) and LOATR (10 tracks) multitracks are out.

The guitar track in the LOATR multitrack is fake. Someone actually took my isolated tracks from my Youtube guitar cover for the song, combined them together (incorrectly, no less - the rhythm guitar that's supposed to be in the last chorus is in the first chorus, LOL), and is trying to pass it off as the real thing.

The remaining multitrack isn't even close to all the layers from the song, either. It's mainly just the strings, piano, synths, and beats. No drums/guitar/bass, plus some other synth stuff is also missing. There's also a full instrumental and acapella. The full thing is probably out there somewhere and whoever has it is purposely sharing an incomplete/inferior version because they still think they can make money from the full thing.

Edited by Astat

The guitar track in the LOATR multitrack is fake. Someone actually took my isolated tracks from my Youtube guitar cover for the song, combined them together (incorrectly, no less - the rhythm guitar that's supposed to be in the last chorus is in the first chorus, LOL), and is trying to pass it off as the real thing.

The remaining multitrack isn't even close to all the layers from the song, either. It's mainly just the strings, piano, synths, and beats. No drums/guitar/bass, plus some other synth stuff is also missing. There's also a full instrumental and acapella. The full thing is probably out there somewhere and whoever has it is purposely sharing an incomplete/inferior version because they still think they can make money from the full thing.

I noticed that quite a bit late. I only got the tracks today.

But Astat, the remaining LOATR multitracks are fan made or sound legit?

But Astat, the remaining LOATR multitracks are fan made or sound legit?

The rest all seems legit.

*Edit* Stems for Heavy and Good Goodbye have both leaked.

Edited by Astat

https://soundcloud.com/linkinparkexclusive

I found this soundcloud account, and have a lot a snippets "released" a few hours ago, could have some connection with the leaks?
In the description of the account, it says to PM him / her to buy full versions. Maybe the Reddit user is buying and then leaked online. Still weird how this one get those tracks (and why the hell it said "Requiem (No Speech)" when the track actually is Radiance lol)

Edited by kiq fLP

I found this soundcloud account, and have a lot a snippets "released" a few hours ago, could have some connection with the leaks?

In the description of the account, it says to PM him / her to buy full versions. Maybe the Reddit user is buying and then leaked online. Still weird how this one get those tracks (and why the hell it said "Requiem (No Speech)" when the track actually is Radiance lol)

Someone just copied and upload all stuff that are already out. Nothing new, interesting at all.

wow im just waiting for more HT multitracks. the ones everyone seem to want are with you, place for my head, in the end

this is pretty crazy

and Points of Authority Too. I hope they show up too.

it would be wonderful.

The newer uploads, including the Radiance, Iridescent sample, New Divide samples, WTCFM samples.... they're all from one of Mike's keyboards that was sold. The samples were uploaded here on LPL by the person who bought them.

Most of the other tracks that they posted "previews" of are already out. Then there are others, like the Faint one for instance. That is super old from a remix contest or something from like 10 years ago.

Makes me think whoever that is isn't the actual source of anything and is just trying to sell things they either bought or came across themselves.

The newer uploads, including the Radiance, Iridescent sample, New Divide samples, WTCFM samples.... they're all from one of Mike's keyboards that was sold. The samples were uploaded here on LPL by the person who bought them.

Wait what? where? can you send me the link?