Download To Donate For Haiti V2.0

Lotsa_spaghetti

Music For Relief posted that the second "Download To Donate" album is gonna be released almost a year after the first was released. So far, there isn't a tracklisting out yet but it will be coming out on January 10, 2011.

Link here.

Do you guys think there will be an unreleased LP song on it? Maybe a demo or b-side from the new album? Or maybe a Dead By Sunrise song or something in the "vault" that's hasn't been released before?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! With the little break LP has from touring can't help but wonder what they might cook up. ATS b-side, or an old demo with new lyrics like Not Alone? Either way I hope they have something special.

Also Not Alone was decent but if they do have a track for us I hope it's a more energetic and uplifting song! Let the speculation begin!

If it turns out there is not any new LP/DBS stuff on this album, just remember what the cause is before anyone gets upset.

this.

Theres too many things LP could do but a lot of reasons why they probably wouldnt be able to do what we fans want.

This is really great and I've just recently wondered about what's going on with Download to Donate. I think there'll be a LP song on it, but even if that weren't the case I bet there'll be other great songs. Also it's a very easy way to help people, so it's not all about Linkin Park. I think they should've done it a bit earlier though, as people always donate more during Christmas.

This is really great and I've just recently wondered about what's going on with Download to Donate. I think there'll be a LP song on it, but even if that weren't the case I bet there'll be other great songs. Also it's a very easy way to help people, so it's not all about Linkin Park. I think they should've done it a bit earlier though, as people always donate more during Christmas.

if i know Linkin Park there'll be some sort of a LP track. perhaps a live track or something of the sort. they know that if there's a linkin park track on it, more people will donate. plus, with MFR being an LP foundation, it wouldn't make sense otherwise