Download To Donate For Haiti V2.0

Lotsa_spaghetti

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LP's Twitter = full of fail.

"Help us rebuild #Haiti. Get a free unreleased Linkin Park track and enter to win concert tickets for your tweet. http://bit.ly/dGlPfC"

Unreleased LP song does not equal taking stems and someone else remixing them LOL

So I guess the Team Sleep remix of My December is nothing important anymore then, since that was just somebody taking the stems from My December and making a remix with them, huh?

So I guess the Team Sleep remix of My December is nothing important anymore then, since that was just somebody taking the stems from My December and making a remix with them, huh?

I know that you have a vast knowledge & can prove most people wrong when it comes to stuff but you know what, it gets too irritating to read at times, you know, when you try to diminute everyone everytime which now it seems is mostly uncalled for.

What Mark said was that a fan remix cannot be considered as a unreleased "NEW" Linkin Park track, which is actually right, cause it isn't one. He didn't say that it was not important or anything!

Edited by Conscience