LPTV European Tour 2010

Aberu

they better make another one from the uk tour etc ;P

This.

Also they better include more London Summit footage, Fiore was filming non-stop. They should show a video of the acoustic performances, interview and MORE BACKSTAGE FOOTAGE! :P

Do you reckon we will get only festival based performance for Linkin Park in the UK next year or are we anticipating more arena tours even though they have confirmed sonisphere?

I honestly prefer Lp headlining their own gig, the energy at Milton Keynes last year was unreal.

I miss LPTV videos like this! Nothing formal or promoting anything, or making the _______ type of LPTV, but just an inside look at the band and their personalities. Funny stuff in there, i remember some people saying that they lost their sense of humour or some bs, vids like this should prove them wrong.

I was only thinking the other day.

Dont you miss the fact that we had a LPTV epp every week. And like then their were the itunes ones which were close to 10 minutes long or something. And they would come out weekly too.

Oh those were the days....