A Special Announcement (feat. Kanye West)

hahninator

I've never been involved with the trading community or anything and I've read through this thread to try and figure out what the big deal is. Unfortunately I still don't get it. Is the taper going to do something horrible to Biel if he releases the tape? It's been stated that legal problems aren't an issue, so I'm really confused why they just don't release it. What's the point? It's not like we wouldn't appreciate the video. The amount of people asking on this thread shows that. I'm just really lost as to why it sounds like Biel is a dead man if he releases this.

The point is, that the person who "forbid" Biel to share it, is his friend, as far as I understood it. If you promise something to a friend, would you break it "only" because a lot of people want you to do so? (though I totally agree that its stupid of his friend to forbid it in the first place, but thats not my business, though i'd love to see the show as well, of course.)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not allowed to share it, dont mention it.

Basta.

Ive learned this lesson.

edit: atleast publish faint for that guy who played on the guitar! he has been waiting for over 6 years to get the footage! Now that he even knows that there is a proshot available he is being "tortured" even more! im sure hes checking this thread every hour for a link!

Edited by ana

The point is, that the person who "forbid" Biel to share it, is his friend, as far as I understood it. If you promise something to a friend, would you break it "only" because a lot of people want you to do so? (though I totally agree that its stupid of his friend to forbid it in the first place, but thats not my business, though i'd love to see the show as well, of course.)

You make a valid point, but I highly doubt that it's the sole fact of "keeping a promise". People are being greedy and that's just the bottom line. Biel isn't the only one who has it if I read correctly.

Edited by rav0k

Oh, well that still seems silly to me. I think at this point he'd be helping Biel by letting him share it so everyone will get off his back. I wonder how this got leaked though. Obviously the taper didn't want people to know he had it.

Though I would love to see this, I'll agree with a lot of people here. Just release Faint, even through a PM to this guy. He's been waiting 6 years!!! It's not really fair of you to hold it back from him now that he knows there video of him performing.

He doesn't even have the full show, there's no proof. And he fails to provide simple proof like higher quality screenshots of other songs. If he wanted to prove that he actually has this show, it would be so easy. Wherever that sample came from. Stories like "I only got 2MB of free space and can't make screenshots" are total bullshit if you ask me. This is all just a big lie. One of the worst things you can do is pretending to have a complete show you don't actually have.

This topic wasn't really fair towards him, but it isn't right to just pretend to have something in the first place.

Hopefully someone else can get his hands on this unique show one day!

He doesn't even have the full show, there's no proof. And he fails to provide simple proof like higher quality screenshots of other songs. If he wanted to prove that he actually has this show, it would be so easy. Wherever that sample came from. Stories like "I only got 2MB of free space and can't make screenshots" are total bullshit if you ask me. This is all just a big lie. One of the worst things you can do is pretending to have a complete show you don't actually have.

This topic wasn't really fair towards him, but it isn't right to just pretend to have something in the first place.

Hopefully someone else can get his hands on this unique show one day!

100% agree ;)

Nice end of the 7 pages long topic full of asking for this show :D

Not defending him but saying the true... There is a full show of it in proshot! I just sopke with the taper and he really has it. He said himself that he shared with Biel.

I just spoke to God! He said that if you all won't share the rec youre going to burn in hell!

Oh and he also mentioned something about some LAZORS up your ass, don't know what exactly he ment...lol

Not defending him but saying the true... There is a full show of it in proshot! I just sopke with the taper and he really has it. He said himself that he shared with Biel.

Did you asked taper that biel can share it or or taper will share that?

Edited by venom12

I'm not too smart with this "trader" concept, but I get the general idea. I feel as if this concert should be released. The owner of the tape should release it. There are once-in-a-lifetime memories in that concert, unique moments, and an overall good show. I find it embarrassing that somebody has to hold on to it because of it's rarity. It's not like a 1 of 5 collector's edition statue or something. It's a concert. People waste their time being snobby and selfish. No, don't just release one song from the show. Release the whole thing. Memories were made, and it would be great to have people relive them. I know if I went to a concert and someone filmed it, I would love to watch it again. ESPECIALLY if I was on stage.

"oh but man you don't understand the idea, this concert is so rare and the owner wants to keep it because--" for what? So he can have a smirk on his face knowing he has footage that nobody else owns? That's selfish. I guess holding on to something forever is the right thing to do these days. If nobody else is going to watch it, there is no point in even holding it. I'm suprised he didn't put a $100,000 price tag on it.

I'm done here.

Edited by Mystery

I'm not too smart with this "trader" concept, but I get the general idea. I feel as if this concert should be released. The owner of the tape should release it. There are once-in-a-lifetime memories in that concert, unique moments, and an overall good show. I find it embarrassing that somebody has to hold on to it because of it's rarity. It's not like a 1 of 5 collector's edition statue or something. It's a concert. People waste their time being snobby and selfish. No, don't just release one song from the show. Release the whole thing. Memories were made, and it would be great to have people relive them. I know if I went to a concert and someone filmed it, I would love to watch it again. ESPECIALLY if I was on stage.

"oh but man you don't understand the idea, this concert is so rare and the owner wants to keep it because--" for what? So he can have a smirk on his face knowing he has footage that nobody else owns? That's selfish. I guess holding on to something forever is the right thing to do these days. If nobody else is going to watch it, there is no point in even holding it. I'm suprised he didn't put a $100,000 price tag on it.

I'm done here.

+1000000000. "owner" shared it as far as we know. i can tell you that biel doesnt have it lol so dont ask him :)

I'm done here.

QFT!

I just spoke to God! He said that if you all won't share the rec youre going to burn in hell!

Oh and he also mentioned something about some LAZORS up your ass, don't know what exactly he ment...lol

LOL, +1  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm done here.

I totally agree with you. You're right about that.

I'm done here.

I like you. Stick around.

I'm done here.

you couldn't have said it more better. i agree completely