LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

everyone will get to do at least one activity. Depending on time, maybe some people will get to do two. Probably not though because we actually have a couple more things we might be adding that will take up some more time!

Glad i refreshed the page:P Well, with that said I am not complaining about activities again ;) (as far as everyone will get the chance to get into 1 activity of course)

And i would clear things up with me being a pain in the ass if i may say so but i'm afraid i could get BANNED from the summit for saying things i shouldn't :P Just to clarify: I'm concerned because i payed for the ticket. Other thing if it was for free - no questions at all but it's not free so try to understand me ;) THX FOR THE ANSWERS! :)

Edited by michalangelo

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the one who asked all those AWESOME questions that were answered on the LPA podcast haha :P

Yes i know :P +10 to awesomeness for you :P Other thing that those were answered IN THE PODCAST and as Mark and I pointed out, those answers should be at the summit info page (well, more or less of them)

I guess the LPU page offers a broad overview of what the Summit is about but the people who are attending will get detailed emails. I agree some of that detailed info (raffle prices etc) should be on the LPU offer page.

Let us just wait for the detailed emails and have an awesome time over the two Summit days :D

After post my Redeem code and being LPUX Member can i download de A Decade Underground CD ?

If you use google you'll find an info about the cd :P (like with Dual Screen Playstation vouchers in example!) :)

I guess the LPU page offers a broad overview of what the Summit is about but the people who are attending will get detailed emails. I agree some of that detailed info (raffle prices etc) should be on the LPU offer page.

Let us just wait for the detailed emails and have an awesome time over the two Summit days :D

Well i'm talking about http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/i...onal-lpu-summit This isnt lpu. And btw some of us are travelling to london from other countries so imagine if someone has no internet connection ;) FAIL And it should state what exactly will you get. But as i said sales pitch does work (worked on me lol)

Edited by michalangelo

I recieved and Email from Linkin Park with the link of the Redeem but without the Redeem Code, this is really weird !!!

Anyone have the same problem ?

haha! same thing just happened to me, panicked and looked to here for answers ;) glad to see others did the same as me lol

haha! same thing just happened to me, panicked and looked to here for answers ;) glad to see others did the same as me lol

This is so funny !!! is like a joke !!!

the idea and essence of the email was the code, and is the only thing that doesn't have is the email !!!

Edit; got the Code, and Scores !!! it works, but i don't know where i can log in :lol:

Edited by maik_gianino

Man, the new LPU is so stupid. You can't even use a Hotmail account to sign in. It needs to be AOL, Google, Yahoo, this thing called OpenID, and Facebook and Twitter <_< Too bad all I have is the incompatible Hotmail.

EDIT: I forgot being a mod means I get an lplive gmail account. Had to use that lol

Ayee guys, I wanna try and get M&G tickets for the AUS shows. What should I do, IF i get the annual pack now do i get the CD and shiz when its released or what?

Im confused, Im not good when it comes to LPU

Man, the new LPU is so stupid. You can't even use a Hotmail account to sign in. It needs to be AOL, Google, Yahoo, this thing called OpenID, and Facebook and Twitter <_< Too bad all I have is the incompatible Hotmail.

do you want to use one of my twitter accounts? lol

EDIT: I forgot being a mod means I get an lplive gmail account. Had to use that lol

I have google no problem with that but where is it the log in ?