LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Adam. With the new system of registration of LPUX, when the packet is sent (either CD or other merchandise) will be sent by postal service as it always has been, or will use another shipping service?

There is no package. You can purchase the CD and LPU merch online I'm pretty sure but paying 60 bucks for LPUX just gives you the benefits of being a member without the package, you have to pay separate for the package items if you want them. The LPUX CD will be available for download online.

There is no package. You can purchase the CD and LPU merch online I'm pretty sure but paying 60 bucks for LPUX just gives you the benefits of being a member without the package, you have to pay separate for the package items if you want them. The LPUX CD will be available for download online.

What so theres no package with a shirt cd stickers picks etc etc like previous years?!?

Well you're actually making a "transition" from lpu9 to lpux with note that you still can login at lpunderground.com :) (with a note that there's still nothing at lpu.linkinpark.com and i assume when the time comes youll get a "Sign in" button there)

Haha thanks!

Hey Adam. With the new system of registration of LPUX, when the packet is sent (either CD or other merchandise) will be sent by postal service as it always has been, or will use another shipping service?

They change Bandmerch for Topspin thought...

any new about that ?

Hey Adam, maybe you can help me.

Off topic question:

I'm still waiting my A Thousand Suns Deluxe Edition, with the Vinyls and all that stuff, my package not arrived yet.

Where i can send an email to ask what happend with my package, and what is the status of my order ?

I can't find anything about the ATS orders on Topspin.com...

:(

so i used redeem code to enter the site and it looks decent, says the merch will be coming soon. There is no way that i pay $60 for LPUX, hopefully i will be able to see the merch before my lpu9 expires then i can maybe buy something if it looks good. I see that the $10 p/m deal does not say if it includes merch buying. Does it?

Overall it as been said a millions times but LPUX will benefit Germans, English fans, very wealthy fans and Amercan fans for the most part. The rest of us are almost entirely excluded from the benefits. I don't really get why they did it this way, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Overall it as been said a millions times but LPUX will benefit Germans, English fans, very wealthy fans and Amercan fans for the most part. The rest of us are almost entirely excluded from the benefits. I don't really get why they did it this way, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Well i have to agree with you in few parts, however fans from other europe countries are going to london for the summit in example so it's not only German or English fans. As for your problem it's really bad since most of the benefits from lpux include meeting the band/other lpuers etc. There should be few things like a chat or something but still it's not equal to the price you must pay for it.

I'm really confused. I got the e-mail, but I was in my LPU mail. I went to redeem it and then I had to connect it to another network and that my e-mail (the LPU one) was invalid. So I chose GMail. It said it worked, but I don't see anything on my current account that lets me know if I actually am an LPUX member.

They change Bandmerch for Topspin thought...

any new about that ?

I had a pretty good experience last night. I got the e-mail with no code, and sent a message to support, and they responded back within about an hour...maybe two. But it was fairly prompt, by my standards.

I'm really confused. I got the e-mail, but I was in my LPU mail. I went to redeem it and then I had to connect it to another network and that my e-mail (the LPU one) was invalid. So I chose GMail. It said it worked, but I don't see anything on my current account that lets me know if I actually am an LPUX member.

As some others have suggested, maybe it's a placeholder, since there's nothing of value on the LPUX site currently. Edited by auburntiger

and I would like. If I pay $ 60 a benefit that may never come to use, such as Meet & Greet or pre-sales ticket (excluding digital content, chat, etc), then do not buy annual memberships.

There should be a standard membership for those who still want to belong to the LPU for more who can not use these benefits of Meet & Greet or the new LPU Summit.

and I would like. If I pay $ 60 a benefit that may never come to use, such as Meet & Greet or pre-sales ticket (excluding digital content, chat, etc), then do not buy annual memberships.

There should be a standard membership for those who still want to belong to the LPU for more who can not use these benefits of Meet & Greet or the new LPU Summit.

I'm with you on that. At least a Special Membership, that just can give us the chance to buy Items like the LPUX CD and the Items in the Store...

I'm thinking on my future like a LPU member, i have 3 months of LPU 9 membership left...

LPU are marketing geniuses. Double the price while eliminating the package, and most will still rush to sign up. I hope they really come through on "exclusives" to justify the price tag, but even if they don't, it's not like every other big band isn't charging at least $30 just to buy a jacked up concert ticket. The state of the industry kinda sorta sucks. :)

LPU are marketing geniuses. Double the price while eliminating the package, and most will still rush to sign up. I hope they really come through on "exclusives" to justify the price tag, but even if they don't, it's not like every other big band isn't charging at least $30 just to buy a jacked up concert ticket. The state of the industry kinda sorta sucks. :)

capitalism, my friend, capitalism...