LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really confused. Here's my question:

I pre ordered LPUX back in August. But the account I just activated was from my LPU 9 account which lasts until this December. I was unaware that LPU9 members were going to get access to the site while their accounts lasted.

Let's pretend that I wasn't in LPU9 but I pre ordered for LPUX. Would I get my account activated tonight? Or is what's happening tonight ONLY for the particular accounts that are from LPU9? If that last sentence is true, when will the people who pre ordered get their accounts activated? Since I did both, will I have 2 different accounts (one expiring THIS December and the other expiring a year from now)?

Edited by bLePn

I'm really confused. Here's my question:

I pre ordered LPUX back in August. But the account I just activated was from my LPU 9 account which lasts until this December. I was unaware that LPU9 members were going to get access to the site while their accounts lasted.

Let's pretend that I wasn't in LPU9 but I pre ordered for LPUX. Would I get my account activated tonight? Or is what's happening tonight ONLY for the particular accounts that are from LPU9? If that last sentence is true, when will the people who pre ordered get their accounts activated? Since I did both, will I have 2 different accounts (one expiring THIS December and the other expiring a year from now)?

well you should get a new expiration date to your existing account (if you renewed with the same id of course, if not youll have 2 accounts - the one lasting til december and a new one lasting to the same date you bought it next year - or the date it has been activated.) Edited by michalangelo

But during the pre order process, it never asked for an "ID." Just and email. Even if I gave them the same email, they can't possibly connect the two. There was no prompt saying "What's your LPU username?" If there would have been I wouldn't be asking this question.

The pre order format this time around was weird. For all LPU knows, I'm a different individual. But I don't want 2 LPUX accounts :lol:

I need Adam here haha

Edited by bLePn

But during the pre order process, it never asked for an "ID." Just and email. Even if I gave them the same email, they can't possibly connect the two. There was no prompt saying "What's your LPU username?" If there would have been I wouldn't be asking this question.

The pre order format this time around was weird. For all LPU knows, I'm a different individual. But I don't want 2 LPUX accounts :lol:

I need Adam here haha

well it's the same email as the clique id right? That is the id i was talking about :P

Adam... Once we get the email that allows us to redeem our code and it asks us to log in with any of the selected accounts (AOL, Facebook, Google, etc) where do we go from there? All there is is the website http://lpu.linkinpark.com/redeem.php Is that what you meant that's all we'll see until you guys roll everything over?

Problem:

I don't think during the pre order process I gave the same email as the email in my existing lpu9 account.

I'll just not log on to one of them I guess lol.

Well as youve noticed the new lpu address is: http://lpu.linkinpark.com

You can still log in @:http://www.lpunderground.com

I think you will get an email confirming that you are able to log in into LPUX when it's done.

Adam... Once we get the email that allows us to redeem our code and it asks us to log in with any of the selected accounts (AOL, Facebook, Google, etc) where do we go from there? All there is is the website http://lpu.linkinpark.com/redeem.php Is that what you meant that's all we'll see until you guys roll everything over?

After that you have to input your email for the fan informations and then confirm terms and conditions:P And after that you can just wait cause theres nothing there for now :P

sorry for the double post:/

Edited by michalangelo

Question here.

When LPUX asked to put the email to create my account (AOL, google...) i put my Google Email.

But then ask me to put another email, and i put the same email that i used to create my account in lpu, and is a hotmail...

Im a bit worried...

Well i think the point of it is for some community services features at the new LPU in example "Share on facebook" or whatever. You don't have to worry about the 2nd email cause its the one where youl receive all lpu infos.

I think I did that. I honestly went through it so fast I can't even remember lol. I do remember picking the AOL option and putting my screen name in and then in the next section I put my email in that I used for LPU9. Is that was you were referring to?

who? me?:P

Like i said, 1st thing is for the community services features and the 2nd one is the regular one where you get all the infos.

Edited by michalangelo

Well i think the point of it is for some community services features at the new LPU in example "Share on facebook" or whatever. You don't have to worry about the 2nd email cause its the one where youl receive all lpu infos.

who? me?:P

Agree, i was thinking in the same thing right now...

Thanks michalangelo :D

I'm confused so "the big news" about the LPUX is all these problems are having on the membership, etc, etc? And supposed that the day will LPUX releases is the thay of the LPU Summit?...WOW I'm so excited for this "big" news...really can't wait... :unsure: ....hehe

I'm confused so "the big news" about the LPUX is all these problems are having on the membership, etc, etc? And supposed that the day will LPUX releases is the thay of the LPU Summit?...WOW I'm so excited for this "big" news...really can't wait... :unsure: ....hehe

Well the big news were:

1. lpu.linkinpark.com transition from lpu9 to X

2. lpux cd listening and tracklist announcement which will take place at the summit

3. additional activities at the summit.

And as far as i know the only problems are made by those of you who have problems understanding some things. I had no problems at all with the transition :o

Edited by michalangelo

Well the big news were:

1. lpu.linkinpark.com transition from lpu9 to X

2. lpux cd listening and tracklist announcement which will take place at the summit

3. additional activities at the summit.

I think this info should go in the 1st page and my question, the LPU X CD will be released the day of the Summit LPU? Thanks "new" Adam for answer me my questions :lol:

I think this info should go in the 1st page and my question, the LPU X CD will be released the day of the Summit LPU? Thanks "new" Adam for answer me my questions :lol:

There are more things that should be posted in the 1st page (or lpu x or lpu summit pages) but they aren't. And referring to what Adam said, LPUX cd will be played at the summit and the tracklist will be revealed (well you can hear a song but in example you dont know the title as it could be a demo hmm?) Most of the info that i am posting was previously written by Adam, you just have to read carefully ;) As for other things, like why AOL, Twitter, FB etc. well common sence...

I still haven't got an e-mail yet. When should I start worrying for real?

well it depends on which service is your email at & some other inside-lpu things. you know those sending emails are people and they still have to check some things here and there:P Edited by michalangelo

So all we can do right now is enter the code given? Just making sure i didn't overlook anything

Well you're actually making a "transition" from lpu9 to lpux with note that you still can login at lpunderground.com :) (with a note that there's still nothing at lpu.linkinpark.com and i assume when the time comes youll get a "Sign in" button there) Edited by michalangelo

So a couple weeks until the tracklisting is released? All I really care about is the CD and pre-sale tickets, could care less about any of the other stuff. I doubt we will get cool LPU videos or anything anymore anyways.

Ayee guys, I wanna try and get M&G tickets for the AUS shows. What should I do, IF i get the annual pack now do i get the CD and shiz when its released or what?

Im confused, Im not good when it comes to LPU

Anyone help?