LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

Well FINALLY can you pm me the email pls? As for the footwear you have different types you know. In example corks but you cant play in those at the artificial base lol. As for the info given by our great Adam - well that kind of info should be posted and updatet ad THE SUMMIT PAGE not at forums or whatever...

Cool, I'll send you the email add. I PM'ed you some info too.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, stop lmao'ing there, I'm giving you the info you wanted, and I'm saying this so confidently coz Adam himself said this on the LPA Podcast, I know we had to send email for soccer too, I did it ,but got reply just for the MFR Event.

Still if you dont believe you can wait for Adam to confirm.

See you on the football ground :)

Edit - Hi Ree, Saqib here :)

Well no hard feelings! It was all about the way the info is shared not that you said something. thx for the info too ;)

NOTE: I AM LISTENING TO THE PODCAST AND WELL THOSE INFORMATIONS SHOULD BE WRITTEN AT THE SUMMIT PAGE :/ so people not familliar with LPA/LPL would know about all the stuff.

since they said the MVP of the soccer games gets to meet LP, im sure the MVP is gonna be the one who breaks the most legs. I wish i was there looking down at all the LP fans killing each other!!!!! LOL if i was able to make it to the LPU summit i would come in with shoulderpads, leg pads, LMAO!!! BTW bring on them US tour dates <3

since they said the MVP of the soccer games gets to meet LP, im sure the MVP is gonna be the one who breaks the most legs. I wish i was there looking down at all the LP fans killing each other!!!!! LOL if i was able to make it to the LPU summit i would come in with shoulderpads, leg pads, LMAO!!! BTW bring on them US tour dates <3

well its the point :P so it wont be recreative game :P have to take my leg pads :P

I'm not that good football player, so wont be messing with you guys to have my legs broken :D

Just playing for fun.

Noone is going to break any legs LOL the cup is about having fun with great atmosphere. but if a mvp or m&g is at stakes, well imagine what could happen :P i'll try my best so my team could get m&g :P Edited by michalangelo

NOTE: I AM LISTENING TO THE PODCAST AND WELL THOSE INFORMATIONS SHOULD BE WRITTEN AT THE SUMMIT PAGE :/ so people not familliar with LPA/LPL would know about all the stuff.

Hell yeah for real. I didn't even know LPA had a podcast about the Summit. I don't check their site, I don't go there, there's no way a lot of people would know that. Exact same vice versa if we had a podcast about the Summit and Adam announced exclusive info to us. All that should be on the Summit page on the LPU. Fansites shouldn't be the ones that have ONLY certain pieces of info on stuff, even if it is a podcast about the Summit.

Hell yeah for real. I didn't even know LPA had a podcast about the Summit. I don't check their site, I don't go there, there's no way a lot of people would know that. Exact same vice versa if we had a podcast about the Summit and Adam announced exclusive info to us. All that should be on the Summit page on the LPU. Fansites shouldn't be the ones that have ONLY certain pieces of info on stuff, even if it is a podcast about the Summit.

uhh..... http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/i...onal-lpu-summit

it's all there. I update that like every day...

We've also sent out multiple emails to people attending the Summit with updates.

Edited by Adam

uhh..... http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/i...onal-lpu-summit

it's all there. I update that like every day...

We've also sent out multiple emails to people attending the Summit with updates.

Well not everything, in example that you have to sign for activities (and its still first come-first serve LOL) I just can't imagine how will you work with people who can try to sign for more that 1 activity? And any info about it should be at the summit page..but it's not for obvious reasons i think ($)

As for now you can read:

DAY 2 - November 11:

Main Summit event to include:

-Q&A with Linkin Park

-LPU Raffle: Prizes include meet and greet and photos with LP, backstage tour, signed merchandise, and more

-LPU Jam Session. Opportunity to play Linkin Park’s actual touring instruments.

-Opportunity to tour the LP crew tour bus

-First entry to the concert venue on Nov 11 (Concert tickets not included)

Additional activities TO BE ANNOUNCED.

In my opinion you should make a "list of answered questions" so other would know "who, what, where, how etc" things...

The website doesn't say the cost of raffle tickets, limitations if there will be any, AND AGAIN the MOST IMPORTANT thing, that you have to sign on the lists for almost everything (first come...)I mean c'mon people....don't make 1st LPU SUMMIT = FAIL :o

Edited by michalangelo

Well not everything, in example that you have to sign for activities (and its still first come-first serve LOL) I just can't imagine how will you work with people who can try to sign for more that 1 activity? And any info about it should be at the summit page..but it's not for obvious reasons i think ($)

As for now you can read:

In my opinion you should make a "list of answered questions" so other would know "who, what, where, how etc" things...

The website doesn't say the cost of raffle tickets, limitations if there will be any, AND AGAIN the MOST IMPORTANT thing, that you have to sign on the lists for almost everything (first come...)I mean c'mon people....don't make 1st LPU SUMMIT = FAIL :o

Let us worry about how fans will be signing up for activities and how we'll make sure you can't sign up for more than one. Trust me, we have a system and it will work. Just show up, sign up for an activity, and enjoy. Not sure what $ has to do with it...

First come first serve is something people attending the summit know (such as yourself since you're the one writing it) because we've emailed you guys about it. You'll be emailed a VERY detailed email next week.

Let us worry about how fans will be signing up for activities and how we'll make sure you can't sign up for more than one. Trust me, we have a system and it will work. Just show up, sign up for an activity, and enjoy. Not sure what $ has to do with it...

First come first serve is something people attending the summit know (such as yourself since you're the one writing it) because we've emailed you guys about it. You'll be emailed a VERY detailed email next week.

Well again thx for Your answers Adam ;) What i ment was the information at the website isn't detailed with the info we get after buying the summit ticket. It only says "opportunity" and that doesn't say that the real opportunity is only for one from these. Next thing is like i said in my previous post, if i may suggest anything and not offending You or lpuhq, a list of already answered questions would be a great info for others.

$ ment, hmm, i suppose you call that a "sales pitch" ? ;)

And 1st come 1st serve -> well i do not have any other questions for that. There will be XXXXX "summiters" (and anyone who bought a ticket or lpux has the same info about 1stcome...) so i think i'll have to get there like 6am or so, so i will be one of the first...few hours late and you won't be able to sign cause all lists are full...

Well again thx for Your answers Adam ;) What i ment was the information at the website isn't detailed with the info we get after buying the summit ticket. It only says "opportunity" and that doesn't say that the real opportunity is only for one from these. Next thing is like i said in my previous post, if i may suggest anything and not offending You or lpuhq, a list of already answered questions would be a great info for others.

$ ment, hmm, i suppose you call that a "sales pitch" ? ;)

And 1st come 1st serve -> well i do not have any other questions for that. There will be XXXXX "summiters" (and anyone who bought a ticket or lpux has the same info about 1stcome...) so i think i'll have to get there like 6am or so, so i will be one of the first...few hours late and you won't be able to sign cause all lists are full...

everyone will get to do at least one activity. Depending on time, maybe some people will get to do two. Probably not though because we actually have a couple more things we might be adding that will take up some more time!