LPUX Info coming today

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

takes a while for emails to roll out. could be a few hours before EVERYONE has them. be patient. keep an eye on http://lpu.linkinpark.com. When that page changes over, emails will start rolling out.

Should we expect the e-mails to come to the address we signed up with? My LPU Mail is littered with spam, so I hope it's not in there...somewhere.

Also, I just want to be SUPER CLEAR that when we go live, ALL you'll be able to do right now is transfer your membership. Community features and everything else is still waiting to be rolled out. We just wanted to make sure everyone is in the system so we're prepared for the US pre-sale.

So when you transfer your membership and think there's something wrong because there's nothing else to do, it's ok. There's nothing wrong. We're just getting you in the new system!

Should we expect the e-mails to come to the address we signed up with? My LPU Mail is littered with spam, so I hope it's not in there...somewhere.

yes, it will be going to wherever you signed up for LPU. Good luck.

Also, I just want to be SUPER CLEAR that when we go live, ALL you'll be able to do right now is transfer your membership. Community features and everything else is still waiting to be rolled out. We just wanted to make sure everyone is in the system so we're prepared for the US pre-sale.

So when you transfer your membership and think there's something wrong because there's nothing else to do, it's ok. There's nothing wrong. We're just getting you in the new system!

So after we transfer our membership over to LPUX we can still access the lpu9 website until the end of Nov?

So it's already known where LP is going to tour in the US? :)))

It's been said various times the tour would start somewhere in January. The dates have yet to be announced. I'm hoping sometime this week or next week we get some dates. So maybe somebody can buy a ticket for my birthday :P :)

takes a while for emails to roll out. could be a few hours before EVERYONE has them. be patient. keep an eye on http://lpu.linkinpark.com. When that page changes over, emails will start rolling out.

Gracias Adam. You are always kind with the whole LPU community...

Have a question, what happend with the LPU Store ?

Is the same ?

If i LPU9 member can i buy stuff from the LPUX Store ?

Well everything looks ok but you should consider sending any information about LPU Summit Cup cause i still havent got a clue what to bring or something and as if its INTERNATIONAL, well, some of us have to depart few days BEFORE the summit :/ How many times do i have to BEG for any info?

YES ADAM, ITS A QUESTION TO YOU SINCE NO ONE AT LPUHQ CAN ANSWER ME

And! I still haven't received any whatsoever information about if i'm confirmed to this cup or not.

Looks like its for THE MOOOOOOONEY, DON'T GIVE A THING ABOUT VERY IMPORTANT THINGS :|

Edited by michalangelo

From LPunderground forum

As far as the LPUX CD... want some exclusive info?? We're premiering it at the LPU Summit!!!! You should be able to start buying it VERY soon as well!

Wait, wait, wait. Does that mean that its actually being listened to at the summit?! And released shortly after that? Does that mean that we will get a tracklist soon?

So many questions....

Wait, wait, wait. Does that mean that its actually being listened to at the summit?! And released shortly after that? Does that mean that we will get a tracklist soon?

So many questions....

The tracklist will be announced during the summit

Well everything looks ok but you should consider sending any information about LPU Summit Cup cause i still havent got a clue what to bring or something and as if its INTERNATIONAL, well, some of us have to depart few days BEFORE the summit :/ How many times do i have to BEG for any info?

YES ADAM, ITS A QUESTION TO YOU SINCE NO ONE AT LPUHQ CAN ANSWER ME

And! I still haven't received any whatsoever information about if i'm confirmed to this cup or not.

Looks like its for THE MOOOOOOONEY, DON'T GIVE A THING ABOUT VERY IMPORTANT THINGS :|

You don't need any confirmation for the Football Cup Event. The confirmation was just for the MFR project as there were limited places for that. For the cup, anyone who's going to summit can reach Hyde Park at the given time.

You don't need any confirmation for the Football Cup Event. The confirmation was just for the MFR project as there were limited places for that. For the cup, anyone who's going to summit can reach Hyde Park at the given time.

Well you are wrong. Read the summit info carefully! it still says if you want to participate in the cup you have to rsvp for it.

Its not me who's making it up. Adam himself said this.

Well get this:

"If you are interested in attending the TREE PLANTING or the SOCCER CUP, send an email to rsvp@lpunderground.com with the subject MFR TREE PLANTING RSVP or LPU SOCCER RSVP. Include the following information:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

Where you’re from (City, Country):"

So wtf is this info about? It's from the official summit page lmao It clearly says "send an email".

I know the cup will be played outdoors but still need to know if its kinda human table football or a regular soccer game LOL. What type of shoes should i bring in example?

Well you are wrong. Read the summit info carefully! it still says if you want to participate in the cup you have to rsvp for it.

Yeah you had to RSVP for it but Adam said everyone who RSVP'ed for the Soccer event will be able to play. He even said on the LPA that even if you haven't RSVP'ed for this event you can still turn up and play!

I don't think you would need to bring anything other than wear appropriate footwear to play football/soccer in :) Also it will most likely be cold and wet so wrap up warm lol.

If you have a specific question you could email LPUHQ (the add is in one of the emails we were sent) they answered all of my questions about the summit. Hope this helps you :)

Yeah you had to RSVP for it but Adam said everyone who RSVP'ed for the Soccer event will be able to play. He even said on the LPA that even if you haven't RSVP'ed for this event you can still turn up and play!

I don't think you would need to bring anything other than wear appropriate footwear to play football/soccer in :) Also it will most likely be cold and wet so wrap up warm lol.

If you have a specific question you could email LPUHQ (the add is in one of the emails we were sent) they answered all of my questions about the summit. Hope this helps you :)

Well FINALLY can you pm me the email pls? As for the footwear you have different types you know. In example corks but you cant play in those at the artificial base lol. As for the info given by our great Adam - well that kind of info should be posted and updated at THE SUMMIT PAGE not at forums or whatever... Edited by michalangelo

Well get this:

"If you are interested in attending the TREE PLANTING or the SOCCER CUP, send an email to rsvp@lpunderground.com with the subject MFR TREE PLANTING RSVP or LPU SOCCER RSVP. Include the following information:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

Where you're from (City, Country):"

So wtf is this info about? It's from the official summit page lmao It clearly says "send an email".

I know the cup will be played outdoors but still need to know if its kinda human table football or a regular soccer game LOL. What type of shoes should i bring in example?

Oh god, stop lmao'ing there, I'm giving you the info you wanted, and I'm saying this so confidently coz Adam himself said this on the LPA Podcast, I know we had to send email for soccer too, I did it ,but got reply just for the MFR Event.

Still if you dont believe you can wait for Adam to confirm.

See you on the football ground :)

Edit - Hi Ree, Saqib here :)

Edited by skib