First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

Why is London Night 2 available but Night 1 isn't? :blink:

Question @ The Catalyst: does Mike lead sings the "God save us everyone" part on every show or Chester did it on some (since it's originally his)?

That part is a combination of Mike/Chester on the album. They do it the same way live, but Chester's part is way more dominant on the album version (it's the opposite of what happens on the second repeat in the first verse, Chester comes in there but is way quieter than Mike). On the live version, they keep them at about the same volume through the whole song.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw anyone tried to ask pooch what happened with NYC, originally it was supposed to be released, then it didn't appeared on downloads.linkinpark.com... and we assumed that it won't be avaiable to download... but anyone tried to ask about it?

I'd love to get an answer to this question.

Yeah, i was just wondering about the Birmingham setlist as well. Cos the other setlists i've seen from this tour don't actually have any annotation on them at all.. does anyone know about when before the show the band write on it?

Because next to BIO it says 'swimming in the smoke'..and we all know that's not what ended up being played :P

Edited by RachaelLP

quick question on the Birmingham show i was looking at the picture of the setlist, and on crawling it had -"Crawling-Lipstick Cam"

What the heck is that suppose to mean O.o

That probably means that Mike should point his microphone stand at the crowd because there is a camera at the microphone stand.

btw anyone tried to ask pooch what happened with NYC, originally it was supposed to be released, then it didn't appeared on downloads.linkinpark.com... and we assumed that it won't be avaiable to download... but anyone tried to ask about it?

We actually had some information from management before the NYC show took place stating that there wouldn't be a DSP released of it. Pooch might not have been informed of that, the show was recorded just like the rest were (and the "DSP" type mixes were used for the handful of proshot videos on Myspace), so he probably just assumed that it would be released like the rest of them.

That probably means that Mike should point his microphone stand at the crowd because there is a camera at the microphone stand.

Bingo. There's a lipstick camera on Mike's mic stand that gets projected up onto the screens when he holds it out over the crowd.

Berlin and Paris are the best in my opinion. Berlin because the first show always is great, Paris because of APFMH. Talking-wise, Birmingham is great.

Looking forward to South America after Tel Aviv. Thanks for all of them. Listened to London n2 today. Sweet set.

Hell yeah Newcastle had the "Oooh Oooh"s during Bleed It Out. First time since....when?

P.S. I don't know if it's just me, but I have a few tracks that are inexplicably cutting off. Birmingham's Bleed It Out, and London's Catalyst and Messenger. Anybody else having this problem?

Edited by CookieMonster

Not having any cut off problems. I can send you corrected files if you need them.

Hell yeah Newcastle had the "Oooh Oooh"s during Bleed It Out. First time since....when?

Good god that's awesome. LONG TIME since we've had that. I'll have to do some research. I'll do a post tomorrow about the upcoming Australia tour and include some Euro highlights, with that mentioned.

London n2 set is pretty cool. Radiance into LOATR, lol. Fallout opening is odd.

I guess next is Tel Aviv followed by SOUTH AMERICA.