First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The download of Herning that's up at "the usual place" is corrupt, or at least the file chester.guitar.jpg is. Haven't had a chance to check on the mp3 files to see if there are any skips, but that one photo was definitely a corrupt download from downloads.linkinpark.com (the photo doesn't load completely).

The download of Herning that's up at "the usual place" is corrupt, or at least the file chester.guitar.jpg is. Haven't had a chance to check on the mp3 files to see if there are any skips, but that one photo was definitely a corrupt download from downloads.linkinpark.com (the photo doesn't load completely).

To add onto this, the album art is also a corrupted file.

Well i don't want to be rude but wtf? not my fault those files are corrupt. ask pooch....

Probably not Pooch's problem. You most likely got an incomplete download of those 2 files from downloads.linkinpark.com. It's happened to other people before, and there's really no way of knowing it's happened without manually checking every file since they don't include a .md5 with the downloads (something I think they should really start doing).

I think I'm going to buy Herning and see if the same thing happens to me, I'll let you know what happens.

On a completely unrelated note, I noticed that they've fixed the issue with Berlin where Wisdom, Justice, and Love/Iridescent were one mp3 file originally, so I might re-download that one as well.

*Edit* Just finished re-downloading Herning, and the same 2 photos are corrupt for me. Obviously a problem at downloads.linkinpark.com's end. Not too happy that I just spent $10.74 on nothing, but at least nobody else has to worry about doing the same thing now.

Just one last follow-up on Herning, I just listened to the show and all the mp3 files sound fine, no skips. So it looks like those 2 photos are the only corrupt files. I emailed Basecamp support about it, and I know Mark said he's asking Pooch, but I don't think Pooch has anything to do with the photos/the downloads.linkinpark.com website.

If I recall correctly, the last time we had problems with DSP photos, Adam got the whole thing straightened out pretty quickly, so if he sees this, maybe he can help us out, or if not, somebody could contact him and see if there's anything he could do?

Paris is my favorite show of the 4 so far. The guitar part after Faint is cool. WTCFM is really good although I think the best bridge of that song is Berlin...can't beat the megaphone and Chester going AHHHHAAAAA in Berlin LOL. The set sounds great, the crowd rocks. PMA on ITE. APFMH. Paris rules!

I honestly got shivers when Chester did the AAHs and Brad was megaphoning that bitch up.

I have Berlin and I'm downloading Paris. Are there any other shows worth downloading or particularly different.

I am considering downloading Koln just for LFY.

What do you mean ?  :blink:

I think mrfox says that Zurich isn't avaiable with torrent.

@ mrfox be patient as for every dsp so far it takes a couple of days to be avaiable on "the usuale place"

Edited by LPU90