First 17 DSPs Available

venom12

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Stuttgart DSP the crowd is a bit more silent than on the Berlin one I think. But as I stood in the middle of the crowd on that Friday, I know that they weren't silent! :)

So I think the better acoustic like someone posted as comment by Pooch and the Mix together makes the instruments and Voices bit clearer and therefore the crowd a bit more silent.

Haven't got the Linz one :( So can't tell

wtf?

I was in berlin and stuttgart . and compared to the berlin crowd the crowd in stuttgart was fucking lazy and silent!

i was also at both and would say they made less noise, but still not too shabby or as bad as you are trying to make it.

and lol. Fucking epic. You can hear my voice during Crawling@stuttgart when i got to sing with chester into the microphone after I waved him to come down from stage and he came:D. Epic story i know:D.

Edited by Derbyster

i was also at both and would say they made less noise, but still not too shabby or as bad as you are trying to make it.

and lol. Fucking epic. You can hear my voice during Crawling@stuttgart when i got to sing with chester into the microphone after I waved him to come down from stage and he came:D. Epic story i know:D.

awesome!

Aye is it just me or is whenever 'the demons' goes maintenance all the fresh 'material' disappears?

According to this the latest 'material' on there was on the 16th of Oct.

Same thing happened last night when I was looking for Stuttgart and Berlin went missing. Now both are goneskies.

Aye is it just me or is whenever 'the demons' goes maintenance all the fresh 'material' disappears?

According to this the latest 'material' on there was on the 16th of Oct.

Same thing happened last night when I was looking for Stuttgart and Berlin went missing. Now both are goneskies.

still there

I ripped a YouTube video and synced it up with the Berlin DSP for "The Messenger."

Such an amazing performance by Chester. I'm bored to tears with "My December" & "Pushing Me Away", but hearing this for the first time gave me chills, especially when used to the weak (IMO) album version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_vRjUPvMDk

Beautiful